z

Young Writers Society

heyzz :) I'm a newbie here! helloo!! :D

Reviews: 3
Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 am
Cutechuckie says...

Hiya everyone :)

My name is Elle and I'm new on this site!

I used to be around TYWC until it closed..
Now i've found this website!
It's great so far!

Just what i like :P
A free easy sharing friendly environment to share my passion with everyone!

Let's be friends!
;) Enjoy Life and Go GREEN :D

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 am
miyaviloves says...

Hey Elle welcome to the YWS!

Glad you are enjoying the site so far - it is really great Nate does a lot for us :D

I would reccomend that you check out the community forums, there are help threads and just general information about the site.

Oh And I suppose I shall tell you about the reviewing system here. Before you post any of your own work you should have reviewed atleast two other pieces, try to keep to this ratio, it should be easy though, like most you will probably be reviewing more than posting.

If you have any other questions or need any help with anything feel free to PM me and I will always be happy to help out :)

Look forward to reading some of your stuff!

All the best,
Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Elle!

Welcome to YWS! I'm Casey and I'm here to give you the basics.

First, since you decided to become a member, responsibilities are put on to you. The first one is reading and following the site's rules and guides. You can find that on the Help and Support wiki on the header. The second thing is, you've got to know more about the site before wandering around. Read the FAQ about the site, it it located in the Welcome page.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me about it! I'd be glad to help anytime!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm
lucyy says...

Heyy, Elle and welcome to YWS!!
I hope you have a great time here - you'll be addicted in no time, I promise you :wink: - and if you have any problems, need reviews or just want to talk, PM me and I'll try to help as best I can (:

See you around,
Lucyy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Blink says...

From TYWC are you?

This is a group for those just like you, since when it crashed, a lot of members came here. So! The most important and non-standard rule (language, chat speak etc) that we ask, is the 2:1 review:submission ration everyone must comply to when posting a story. Aside from that, it's fairly lenient.

I'm Blink, or Mark, whichever floats your boat--just let me know if you have any questions won't you? We're all glad to help! Who're your favourite writers/novels/poets/poems/cool people? I love Tolkien myself, but others should like to disagree :)

See you about!

:smt102
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling