z

Young Writers Society

hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 pm
helenelizabethclarke says...

i havent been on here for absolutely ages!
i had an awful english teacher last year who put me off writing completely but ive got a new teacher this year and she has sparked my writing bug off again!

im starting a novel, which will probably end up unfinished like every other one i've ever started does!! but even so, it is good to be back!
i love reviewing pieces so if you want to add me and message me stuff to review, i'll do that! :)

ive posted up an extract ive been writing recently, which you can take a look at and you can expect lots more to come!

Helen
xx

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:10 pm
walshie says...

Had totally the same problem but I was on LJ then where everyone shuns you if you haven't been on in a while lol.
I've got birds in my ear and a devil on my shoulder, got a phone in the other and I can't get a hold of her. What's a crush to do?

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:55 pm
Merry_Haven says...

helenelizabethclarke-
Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D
Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {such a the review rule. The ratio of 2:1}, staff to contact, FAQ and much more.

Hey, I get that same problem, too. I start with an amazing idea, write, then never finish. It totally sucks. :( But going to YWS, it helps you push yourself to finish what you started.

So what are you writing at the moment? Any particular genres?

Well, if you ever wanna chat...feel free to pm me or even guestbook me.

-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 pm
miyaviloves says...

Welcome back! When was the last time you were here? I was also gone for a while and when I came back there were laods of newbies and new features, but don't worry it's still as good as ever here, and if you ever get confused on any of the new thigns there are forums on pretty much anything, or you can just PM me if you need any help :D

Oh and if you ever want a crit on anything just give me a PM< and I will be happy to read :D

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:57 pm
Carlito says...

hey helenelizabethclarke, welcome to YWS! :D

If you really like reviewing things you may want to become a reviewer :) In the Community forums there is a place to ask for a job.
People above already said the important stuff so I won't repeat them.
Can't wait to read your novel! :D
If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey, just random but you have the same two first names as my mum! I thought that was cool =] welcome back. x

"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green