I don't like being a newbie
it Makes you seem inexperienced
But that's just Me
lol

I am From South Africa As you would probably see On my Profile

I am into Dramatic and Emotional Arts
I plan to one day write a Masterpiece to sell off to Hollywood :roll:
yeah right :lol:

Maybe someday when I get the Language thing down ...

Okay So if you're Interested in what I have to say (which is rare!) lol I have some Poems to
be um Judged i guess Would you like to do me the Honor?
:smt003

Thanks And hope to see all you guys around sometime

XxDjayxX

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:29 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!

So youre from South Africa huh? thats interesting. So what weather are yall having?

I just want to let you know that I would be glad to read and review your poems for you. Yes, well being a newbie don't last long so don't worry. The more you post and review the more you advance through YWS. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:18 am
NinjaRebel says...

Hey, welcome!

Yay, someone else from south africa! hehe
Anyways, don't worry about being a newbie, it passes. I'd love to read your poems sometime, post them soon. Oh, btw, You need to submit 2 reviews for every story or poem submitted...
OK, well, I hope that you enjoy it here and feelf free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just wanna chat :D

- Sim :smt020

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Djay, welcome to YWS! :D

That's really cool that you're from South Africa! :D

If you haven't already, I would recommend reading the Rules because that gives a lot of good info on the site.

If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:50 am
Searria H. says...

Hiya! My name is Searria, but you can call me Sea.

Welcome to the site. If it makes you feel any better, I don't consider newbies to be inexperienced. :D

I would love to read some of your stuff, so just PM me when you get them posted. Just make sure that you do 2 reviews before posting your own work and keep a 2:1 ratio..... So..Yeah.

If you need anything, have a question, or want me to review anything in particular, feel free to PM me. I'm dirt-easy to find. :wink:

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hi welcome to the YWS!

I would love to sell something to Hollywood too, it's nice to dream though hey :P

If you have any questions about the YWS or need help on anything feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help out. There are also a lot of forums giving information about general things about the YWS so don't forget to give them a little look :)

So, Welcome!!!!!!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:39 pm
Princess says...

Hia and Weeeeelcome to YWS! Trust me, nobody likes being the newcomer on a website, but the good thing about this website is that nobody treats each other like a newbie (or at least i hope not). We are all one big family, and don't be shy here!

Oh and please no chat talk.. It bugs the heck out everybody here..

ex of chat talk: lol, rofl, brb, ttyl.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me anytime!!!

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:45 pm
Misinterpreted says...

Okay thanks EVERYBODY!
EMily How about now?
lol
kidding maybe when I need a reviewer I'll ask!
;)
“The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once” Rene Descartes

There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket