z

Young Writers Society

Hi there I'm new =)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm
walshie says...

Hi, I just joined here and I think this community is amazing =).
Well, my name is Louise and I'm 13, I love music and writing (mostly alternative music and action/romance/sci-fi writing). I'm mostly a poet but I write stories too and I love sports and shopping! I've kind of lost touch with my writing since people kept putting me down about it or saying it was excellent without really meaning it and I just want somewhere where people are honest about my writing! So, yeah, that's it really. Talk to me, I love to meet new people!

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:43 pm
xGraceex says...

Hiya! :D yea people here are pretty honest but never nasty or anything so dont worry, its great here, hope you enjoy it :P pm me if you want to chat
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm
ATreeah says...

ya welcome and this is a great environment to write in so...WELCOME AGAIN :!: :!: :!: :D
ATreeah was here

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Heya Walshie and welcome to YWS!

You've definitely come to the right place if you want a good honest review of your work!

Feel free to PM me if you need any reviews/help/chats :D

happy-go-lucky
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:06 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Louise-
Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS and I hope you are most welcomed here. :D
I do have to agree with you there...this community is pretty amazing and great. They're very honest when they review your work. And it helps so much.
OMG!! We love the same music!! YEAH!!
So like what bands do you like? Ever heard of Forever the Sickest Kids?--They're like my fav. right now.
Knowing you love alternative music, have you've ever been to a concert before? If you've haven't, you totally should! So much fun...
Anyway, make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {make sure you keep to them}, staff to contact, FAQ, and much more.
Shopping. Who doesn't like shopping? :lol:
Yeah, I'd love to chat. Well, that's it for now. Off I go...
-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm
KissKiss08 says...

Yep this is a great site. Everyones really friendly, and if anyone does manage to give you any trouble. You just tell a Mod(They have green names) and they handle it.

So, Have you joined any groups? If you haven't I suggest you do. Just because it's a great way to meet new people around the site. Plus, you get points for posting in the group forums. :D

We also have a 2:1 policy here. Meaning, you must have at least two reviews for every one story or poem that you post on the site.

So, like I said, this is a great site, so go nuts! :D

Just remember, even if you get a bad review for something you post. Don't get mad. All critisim is appriciated, so don't take it personally.

Anyway, have fun. And if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me or any of the other greeters( we have the light blue names)

And Welcome to the site by the way! :D
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit