Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:19 am
Away.With.The.Sun says...

Haha. I'm kinda new at this. ^__^

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:23 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

hey there, welcome to YWS.
sooo, who are you? what do you like to write? how'd you come upon this website? what's with the username, are you into vampires?
PM me anytime. :]
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

Since you are new here, why don't you tell us more about yourself?

Anyway, as a newbie, there are a few things I want you to do. First, make sure to read the site's rules and guides. This is a must for everyone who is a member of the site. Second, read the FAQ which is in the Welcome page so that you'll gain some knowledge about the site.

If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:03 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Hey there, welcome to YWS!! :D
Casey covered everything you need to do, so all have to say is...Have fun!!
PM me if you any questions.

Peace and Sweetarts!!
~Ninja
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Away.With.The.Sun-
First off...sweet title!! So cool! :D
Anyway, Hey! And Hi. Welcome to YWS and I hope you are most welcomed. :wink:
Well casey_kent told you about the site. So I won't have to repeat.
So like I'm in a crazy mood, so I'm going to ask a bunch of questions. 'Kay?
Out of all the mythical creatures out there...which one of them would you love to meet?
Are you more of a concert fan, rave person or party junkie?
Have you've ever been to a theatre and watched a play?
Out of the three holidays that are coming up {Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas} which one can't you wait for?
Okay, I'm gonna ask this, even though it's very lame...what's your favorite color?
Well, that's it for now. If I think of anything else I'll pm you.
So like if you ever wanna chat, feel free to pm me.
-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:39 pm
View Likes
KissKiss08 says...

Welcome to YWS!

Well everything is about covered :D

We do have a 2:1 policy here, meaning you have to have atleast two posts for every one story or poem that you write.

Your comment on someone's story or poem only has to be 250 characters (about 40 words, usually. Not that thats a limit) so don't feel threatened by it. :D
Keep in mind the longer your reviews, the more points you get for them(max is 50 points)
The more points you have, the better, But you don't have to worry about them to much. I just seem to notice, the more points you get the more you seem to meet people around the site.

So, your new. You'll probably want to meet some of the people. A great way to do that is to join a group, you'll love it. :D

You can also get points from posting in group forums.

Try introducing yourself to other new people(you get points for posting in welcome forum too)

Anyway, the site is really fun.

Pretty much everyone here is really friendly, but if you do have a problem with someone, tell a Mod(green names) right away, and they will handle it. :D
But I doubt anything will amount to that for you. :D

If you have any questions, PM me, or any of the other greeters(light blue names)
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

Reviews: 1
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:42 am
Away.With.The.Sun says...

Aww. Everyone's so friendly here. ^-^

There's really not much to say about myself. *taps chin with quill* Other than that I go to boarding school in China. Or my favorite color is purple. Haha.

Now to answer Merry's questions. ;P

Mythical creatures, eh? Hmm. I would have to say a hippogriff. But I'd probably scare it away when I scream YAYYYY.
Party junkie all the way! :DDD. But just so you know, I am not on anything. Except water. I love water. <333
YES. I love plays! Though I do not enjoy jumping around in a poofy dress. However, I've been told to be the dramatic type.
All of them! But my school doesn't celebrate Halloween. T-T So I would have to say Christmas. I hope Santa doesn't get stuck in my chimney again. :/
Lastly, PURPLEEEE. Gah. The color is addicting. :P

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson