z

Young Writers Society

Hi I'm New

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:52 pm
POTAFan1973 says...

Hi I am new to YWS. I came across YWS after looking for a cure to writer's block (isn't that the worst). I'm currently trying my hand at Fan Fiction. I'm a fan of the Osmonds,the Carpenters (Close to You,We've Only Just Begun,you get the picture),dachshunds,Planet of the Apes,Carol Burnett,and Vicki Lawrence. I'd like to get to know you all better. I'm really shy at first but once I get to my comfort zone you'll be lucky if you can keep me quiet for 2 seconds.

Go Ape!,
POTAFan

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 pm
gamechanger10 says...

Hey hey!

I'm Jocelyn!

If you haven't already, I'd advise reading the Rules and Guides under the Help and Support tab.

Fanfic, huh? Never really did much of it myself...

Anyhow, if you have any questions, or just want to talk (my speciality), just PM me whenever.

Hope you love it here!
Can't wait to see your pieces around the site!

-Jocelyn.
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:12 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hey!

Welcome Aboard.

Writer's block... That's a tough one.
I wish you the best of luck. Have a look around the sites or check out our Contest Forum, maybe something might inspire you there.

Well be sure to check out the rules, guides and FAQs if you haven't already. And don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need any help, have any concerns, questions, or just want to talk.

See you around!
-Mizz Iceberg
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 pm
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

There's really no need to be shy here! Everyone treats everyone family! And we are welcoming you to the YWS family! Wee!

Anyway, although we are a family, we've got some rules to follow too. So to read the rules, just click on that Halp & Support button in our header and go to the rules and guides section. There's a lot to know about the site so you can also check out the FAQ on the Welcome page.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me about it anytime!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm
POTAFan1973 says...

I'm just doing it for fun. Joined a Yahoo Group found it in the Fan Fic section. I got the to reading it and said to myself 'This story has great potential. I know I download it. Cut and paste it to my writing software thing and finish it'. Well so far I've written 7 paragraphs and changed the title for now. Its a working title until I can come up with something better.
One person's craziness is another person's reality
-Tim Burton

Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill