z

Young Writers Society

konichiwa.

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:45 am
shellychan says...

hey. my name is shelly. ( a quick description) i have crystal blue eyes and long blinde hair that i never wear up except for when im drawing. i love to write and i love to draw. im usually up in my room working up some story for hours on end. but im no t some computer nerd who never leaves her comuter. no. i love to dance and snowboard. i carry my stories around in a notebook my firends gave me, along with all the illistartions. i love anything japanese! im learning to speak it now. i hope to have more friends soon. thanx, and bye.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 am
Merry_Haven says...

shelly-
Hey and Hi!! :D Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed.
Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff to contact, FAQ, and much more.
So you like to dance? Like what type of dancing? The only dancing, that I can ever do, is dancing to the radio or the songs off my Zune.
You should see me. I'm horrible at dancing! :lol:
Any who, do you like poetry of fiction? Or maybe both.
What genres to you find most interesting over another?
Any fav. music genres? {I asked, 'cause I'm listening to music}
Favorite colors? Novels? Movies? Holidays? etc...
So if you ever wanna chat, feel free to pm me. I must warn you, I can be often weird at times. :P
Well, Off I go...
-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:26 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Shelly, welcome to YWS! :D

Merry_Haven said the important stuff so I won't repeat her.
What genre do you like to read/write? What do you like to do in your free time? (I write mostly romantic fiction, I play the trombone and I knit :))
I look forward to reading your work and if you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:38 pm
View Likes
FreakyDoo12 says...

Wow, that is quite interesting because I paint. Anyway, I was new some few weeks and I was welcomed nicely. You will make some cool friends too.

YOU ARE WARMLY WELCOME
Scared are you?

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:11 pm
miyaviloves says...

hey welcome to the YWS!

Oh i love painting and drawingggg so much! Almost as much as writing, well...almost!

If you have any questions about the site or just want a review on some work just give me a mesasge and I will be happy to help you out :D

Have fun!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:26 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS

I hope you feel comfortable among here and if you have any question feel free to PM me.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 pm
walshie says...

Woah, I respect you, I tried to learn Japanese but went for Spanish and French instead =). What music/TV/etc. do you like?

Feel free to p.m me if you want to chat :)
I've got birds in my ear and a devil on my shoulder, got a phone in the other and I can't get a hold of her. What's a crush to do?

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Konnichiwa!! Hey Shelly, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, PM me!

Keep on writing!
~Ninja
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:08 am
Turntable Jack says...

Welcome to the forums and I hope this place will help with anything you need help on. Also, good luck on learning Japanese, very good choice of a language to learn

:o

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk