z

Young Writers Society

Hi I'm new....

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:25 am
Ashton says...

Hi,
Im not sure if this what I am supposed to do but here it goes.... I love to write, well no duh thats why I'm here, I would like to become a author. I just started a new story called Rose Petals, and I tend to write really good but slighlty depressing poems. I would like to get some friends on here so would you like to talk? I am also creating a website for my story.
Thanks!
Ashton

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:05 pm
jasmine12 says...

Hi Ashton!!
Welcome to YWS!!!

I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jas or Jazz. Whichever you prefer.
What genres do you like writing?
How about reading?

Well, I look forward to seeing you around here.
And some of your work. YAY WRITING!!!

--Jazz
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 pm
gamechanger10 says...

Hey hey!

Welcome to YWS!

I'm Jocelyn.
What's a-goin' on?

If you have any questions, or just want to talk (my speciality), just PM me whenever.

Hope you love it here!
Can't wait to see your pieces up soon!

-Jocelyn.
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Ashton says...

Um the story I am working on at the moment is sort of a unlikely love story, but it doesn't start out as one. And I like the Twilight Series and I just read what ever looks good.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey welcome to the YWS!

First off we have a ratio of two reviews for each piece of your own work that you post, but I see you have already reviwed 5 things so ay go you!

I may be a bit behind here (dont get mad at me peoples) but what is it with this Twilight book, how come so many people love it? whats it even about? I know they are now relasing a film of it???

Anyway if you have any questions about the site or just want to chat just drop me a private message and I will be happy to help you out :D

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:05 pm
lucyy says...

Hey there and welcome to the awesome YWS!!
I just thought I'd pop in and offer my welcome (:
Also, if you need any help at all, PM me & I'll be happy to help with any queries etc you may have - I'm always up for giving critiques as well :wink:
See you around :D
--Lucyy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren