z

Young Writers Society

Intro

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 am
joe123 says...

Hey! I figured I should introduce myself before jumping into things on this site.

I'm Joe. Simple as that.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading!

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:28 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Joe!

Welcome to YWS!

So, how did you find out about YWS?

Anyway, you're new here so make it a point to read the rules of the site, and also the FAQ. This'll help you move around the site easier.

If you have any concerns, feel free to ask me! I'd be glad to help!

So, tell us more about yourself! What do you like to write? What do you prefer to read?

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:46 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Joe, welcome to YWS! :D
I have two recommendations for you if you haven't yet. First, if you haven't already I would read the Rules because that give a lot of good info on the site. Second, in the Welcome board there is a spot for getting a mentor. If you're looking for a mentor or someone to personally help you with your writing I would check it out for more info.
What genre do you like to read/write?
If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:06 am
KissKiss08 says...

Hey there Joe! :D

I'm Kiss, If you have any questions or problems around the site, feel free to PM me or any other the other greeters (the people with blue names)

We have a 2:1 policy here. Meaning, you have to have atleast two reviews for every one poem or story that you post.

You message must be atleast 250 characters (about 40 words) for it to count as a review.

Everyone here is really friendly. But if you do have any trouble, the best person to contact is a Mod (Someone with green name) But, I doubt you'll have any problems. :D

There are tons of things to do, and the best way to find it all is to explore the site yourself.

I suggestion joining a group or two, you can meet alot of people, and make new friends that way. :D

Again, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. :D
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist