z

Young Writers Society

Hello. They Call Me Venom.

Random avatar

Reviews: 35
Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:06 pm
Venom says...

Hello everyone. I am obviously new here. You can call me Venom. I am very glad to have found a writing website. Normally, I do not share my work with others, but, maybe my ways will change now.

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:47 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Hey Venom! Welcome to YWS! You should check out the FAQ, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :D :D

Keep on writing!
~Ninja
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:56 pm
KissKiss08 says...

Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site. I love your avatar.

I was sceptical too, about putting my work on YWS, but it's a really good way to see how good your writing is, and to help improve it.

I haven't posted any storries yet, but I'm currently editing a story to post.

A really important thing to remember is, even if you get a bad review, all reviews should be appriciated, because constructive critisism truly helps you grow as a writer.

We also have a 2:1 polocy here, meaning you must have atleast 2 reviews for every one poem or story that you post.

There is loads more to do, but the best way for you to find all that out is to explore on your own.

HINT: Check out the home page, it has most resent topics in the forums, and new stories and poems up, plus there's a chat, which is open pretty much whenever a Mod(Moderator, the ones with green names) feels like opening it. :)

Everyone is pretty nice here, but if by some wild stroke of fate :) , someone does tell you off, or insult you, just tell your nearest mod :)
trust me, the situation will be handled. :)

PM me if you need anything.

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:19 am
right4life says...

Hey, im new too, i like your icon! :D
Serena Shaw,
SDG

Random avatar

Reviews: 35
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:37 am
Venom says...

Thank you. I have this icon for 2 reasons.

1. I'm going to see Jeff Dunham in January.
2. I adore Achmed The Dead Terrorist.
A friend will take you to CVS to buy a pregnancy test...

A best friend will stand outside the bathroom screaming, "NAME IT AFTER ME!"

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:51 am
Maybe says...

Jeff Dunham is amazing. Lucky, you get to see him. :P

Hey, my name is Maybe, or just May for short. Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, check out the Rules & Guides or the Help Wiki under Help & Support at the top of the page. Or feel free to PM me. I'm always glad to help. And be sure to review two other pieces of work before posting one of your own.

So what kind of stuff do you like to read and write? What's your favorite type of music and/or movie?

Good luck with your writing, and hopefully we'll be able to read some sometime!

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:24 am
Carlito says...

Hey Venom, welcome to YWS! :D
Don't worry, I don't usually share my work with other people too but I really like this site. Everyone is really supportive and no one is just going to down right bash your work or steal it or something.
If you haven't already, I would recommend reading the Rules because they give a lot of good info on the site.
If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:24 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Venom!

Welcome to YWS!

We're glad that you have found this AWESOME site! I guarantee you that you would surely enjoy!

But before you do anything else, don't forget to read the site's rules and the FAQ. This will help you out around. We have a rule that says you have to make 2 reviews first before posting anything. Please follow this rule. Also, try to keep up with a 2:1 review-post ratio.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I'd be happy to help!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green