z

Young Writers Society

I'm a Newbie here

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 pm
FreakyDoo12 says...

Hey Everyone,

I've joined this site for I think more than 6 days now and I never got the chance to introduce myself. :(
Anyway I have now and I hope you all don't mind. I was really looking for a site to read stories and maybe post some of my own despite the fact that I haven't written any yet. :)

I hope I don't frighten anyone with my Avatar photo though, my name is Freakshow. ok I'm kidding you can call me Alex but I prefer freakshow.

What else? Why dont you all leave a message. you can ask me anything you want.

THANK YOU.
Scared are you?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Snoink says...

Lol! You need to write stories, lol. What sort of things do you like reading?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 pm
sudz_amigo says...

Welcome to YWS um............Freakshow?!! :D

WoW!You are on Yws since 6 days and you already have around 700 points!

Wicked!

By the way,if you don't mid can you tell me why you like to call yourself freakshow? :O

Anyway,hope you enjoy here.Keep posting...PMing too..

~Peace~

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:24 pm
sofi says...

Hey freakshow!

How do you like YWS so far? Have you ever done any bits of writing before or is it just something that you think you might like to try. Either way this site is great!

If you post any writing and want some reviews then just let me know and I'll take a look :D

Sofi.
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 pm
Shine says...

I prefer Alex.heh...

Welcome to YWS.

So what kind of stories you like reading or writing?

See you around.

~Shine~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:34 pm
KissKiss08 says...

Well hello , AHHH your avatar totally scares me!:) No, there are alot of people into vampires on this site,so I doubt you'll freak anyone out. You may wany to check out the groups, their may be some vampires ones or something you may like. It's a really good way to make friends!:)

Anyway, I'm Kiss, PM me for absolutely anything. I'm pretty active, so you can find me pretty much anytime, especially in the blogs, and community forums.

I can also help you with your blog layout if you need any help, if you request something, I'll try my best to find a nice background for you, and maybe some colors for your fonts and stuff.

Well, here at YWS we have a 2:1 polocy, meaning you have to have atleast 2 reviews for every one story or poem you post. It's really not that hard, you only need 250 characters, which averages out to about 40 words for it to count as a review, so it's really not as hard as it sounds.

We all try to be nice and friendly here, and if anyone gives you any trouble (highly unlikely), just contact your nearest Moderator(they're the ones with the green names).

There is tons to do here. Blogs, community forums(which I see you have found without a problem), and a chat which you can find on the home page(just check it every once in a while if you're interested, it's open pretty much whenever a Mod (moderator) decides that they feel like opening it)

Again, PM if you have any questions!
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:34 pm
Carlito says...

Hey freakshow, welcome to YWS! :D (wow...i've never called anyone that before :))

If you haven't already I would recommend reading the Rules because that gives a lot of good info on the site.

Don't worry about not having written any stories. There are TONS of topics on forming good characters and plots so I'm sure you'll be able to write something amazing in no time :D

If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm
FreakyDoo12 says...

I can't thank those who have welcomed me enough. Words can't express how I feel.
Thank you all.
Scared are you?

Bananas
— looseleaf