z

Young Writers Society

An Introspection for Introduction

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:59 pm
tribaljade says...

So while browsing through Google's search engine, I came across this site and thought I might try it. I've been a writer for maybe six years now and it is something I thoroughly enjoy. I love writing anything and everything- from essays, poems and blogs.

I love reading too... it shouldn't surprise you that I want to be a high school english teacher when I get out of college.

I am terrible at spelling, and for that, I ask your forgiveness.

I hope this website proves beneficial to me- that I may find healthy critisism, support, and also in the way that I can read your publishings.

Thanks!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:59 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:22 am
Carlito says...

Hey tribaljade, welcome to YWS! :D
If you haven't already I would recommend reading the Rules page because that give a lot of good info on the site. Night Mistress said the big points so I won't bother repeating her.
I look forward to reading your work :)
If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting feel free to send me a PM :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter