z

Young Writers Society

... and is this supposed to be egotistical?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:05 pm
parisanmilo says...

heyy(:

diana.
age obvious
lives in the little red dot, apparent 'transport and community hub' with one of the 'world's best airports' according to my geography text. =.="

total Christ lover <33

former emo-empty-selfindulgent-selfpitying-ungrateful as.. donkey. (thus the emo poems, tho beautiful)

loves pride and prejudice (novel and BBC VERSION.)
thinks twilight is clichéd rubbish.
loves (but read 2 years ago): the dream merchant, the prophecy of the stones, inkheart trilogy
loves (and has read recently): chic-lit. don't mind me, but no one says i don't read classics.
will read (after my end-years): LOTR, The New Elite (this one is based on wealth, thus non-fiction, not chicklit.), blehh some other tolkein stuff.

supposed to be studying geography, but i hate geography and this forum is addictive. as all interesting forums are.

loyal, selective fan.
i stick to my music, my authors, my genre(in terms of books), etc. - yet occasionally exploring, if the book is worth it.
<3 hillsong
shakira, ryan cabrera, maroon 5, lifehouse, kelly clarkson's walk away, jesse mccartney's right where you want me, jamie scott's made, yellowcard's ocean avenue, one rep.s' apologize & stop and stare, kylie minogue's 2 hearts
ex-simple plan fanatic.

loves rhythm and dancing.
completely.

i took DISC-profiling and i'm a DIC.

loves reading teenvogue, time, forbes, discover and seventeen.

could go on all day but gotta go study.
darn geography.
Last edited by parisanmilo on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
teach my soul to soar

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm
parisanmilo says...

oh yea, do review (:

click portfolio, and please get an eye check-up if you dont know where to go next ;D

<3pmilo
teach my soul to soar

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:15 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Hi, welcome to YWS. Most people around here shorten my name so it's fine if you want to do it too.

this forum is addictive. as all interesting forums are.
Completly true. Unless the forums are really unactive, there's always something interesting to read and comment on.

shakira, ryan cabrera, maroon 5, lifehouse, kelly clarkson's walk away, jesse mccartney's right where you want me, jamie scott's made, yellowcard's ocean avenue, one rep.s' apologize & stop and stare, kylie minogue's 2 hearts
ex-simple plan fanatic.
I like a lot of those songs. :)

oh yea, do review (:
I'd be more than happy to, once I get the chance. I'm swamped because I just got ungrounded after three weeks and had a lot due before that but I haven't been not swamped for a few months so I'll find time, like I try to manage to do.

If you ever need any help around the site, I'd be more than happy to be your mentor. A mentor basically helps new members around the site, answering their questions and everything for a one month period. You've already been here almost a month, I see, so it's completly up to you; I always respond to PMs (private messages) first thing.

PM me for anything. :)

-alwaysawriter
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings