z

Young Writers Society

Hey!

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:56 am
Pepe48 says...

Hi guys! I'm new! (If you hadn't noticed) I would love to knowall about you and your writing! Letss talkk!!
"Gosh dang it Jamie! You are going with me! I don't care if I have to drag you by your toenails!"
- Camille Russel

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:44 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

I hope you have a really AWESOME time here!

Before anything else, I've got some things for you. First, please don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ. This will really help since you're a newbie. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting anything. Please do not break this rule.

If you need some help with some things, feel free to PM me!

See you around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to YWS! Sorry I had to get that off my chest. *freaks because there is a huge spider beside her*

*Runs away and comes back*

I'm jennie, if you need anything, just let me know.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Pepe! Welcome to YWS! :D

If you haven't already I would recommend reading the Rules because that gives a lot of good info on the site.
I look forward to reading your work! If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 pm
CJeanene13 says...

Hey! Welcome. I'm sorta new too, but so far, it's great. I love reading others work, and if you ever have a question feel free to ask... I think. Haha, just kidding. If you ever need me to read or critique something feel free to ask. You can read my work too.. if you can find it. Remember to review twice before you post something. Have fun and ask if you need anything.

~CJeanene13
I don't know anyone that is normal. If we were all normal we wouldn't be different. ~ME

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:52 pm
thatannagirl says...

Welcome, from one newb to another. :)

Quick: fav tv show?
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 am
Pepe48 says...

Wow! Thanks so much for all your kind posts! I'm sure I'll like it here:) My favorite TV show is probably either Dawson's Creek or Gossip Girl. My name isn't really Pepe, but you can call me that If you like. If not, I'd prefer to go by my middle name, Alice. So Pepe or Alice or whatever else you please! Thank you for all the tips! It would never to get in trouble so early in the game. Well, I look forward to getting to know you better in the future!

Cheers!
"Gosh dang it Jamie! You are going with me! I don't care if I have to drag you by your toenails!"
- Camille Russel

1162 Reviews

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 am
Carlito says...

Pepe48 wrote:Wow! Thanks so much for all your kind posts! I'm sure I'll like it here:) My favorite TV show is probably either Dawson's Creek or Gossip Girl. My name isn't really Pepe, but you can call me that If you like. If not, I'd prefer to go by my middle name, Alice. So Pepe or Alice or whatever else you please! Thank you for all the tips! It would never to get in trouble so early in the game. Well, I look forward to getting to know you better in the future!

Cheers!

Well then hey Alice! :D (I love that name :))
I LOVE Gossip Girl! Did you ever watch the OC? That used to be my favorite but Gossip Girl has replaced it in my heart :D

Ask a Therapist!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:45 am
Pepe48 says...

Hullo to you too, Carly!
I think i watched it once or twice, but I never really got hooked. I need to catch up on Gossip Girl, I'm a couple of episodes behind!! :)
- Camille Russel

1162 Reviews

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:50 pm
Carlito says...

I have to miss it on Mondays cuz i have marching band so i just watch in on youtube or something on the weekends :D

Ask a Therapist!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:22 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla!
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 am
KissKiss08 says...

welcome to YWS!

I'm sure you'll like it here.

there's much to do here so feel free to explore :)

We have many more things to do than just write and review, we have the community forums, which I see you have found just fine. :)

We also have blogs and a chat

You can find the chat on the home page, you have to chech every once in a while to see if its open, The site Moderators pretty much open it whenever they feel like it.:)

Oh, I'm Kiss by the way. You'll most likely find me around the site from time to time, Im a pretty nice person, and I hope we can get to know each other.

PM me if you need anything. Hope to see you around the site.
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus