z

Young Writers Society

Greetings and Salutations!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 am
thatannagirl says...

Hello, my name is Anna. I'm a smiley addict, I like Doctor Who, Prison Break, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I have a blonde alter ego. :P 8)

And of course...*drum roll*...my dirty little secret that no one will ever guess: I like to write. :D :wink:
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:50 am
Jon says...

Welcome to YWS, trust me You'll love it here.
Make sure to read the rules, blah blah blah

Smiley Addict?
Who doesn't have a blond alter ego?

In time you'll be a YWS Addict

*secret Passions are good*

You should tell people you like to write!

Can't wait to read some of your stuff!

PM me for anything!

---Jon---
:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :shock: :shock: 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :elephant: :smt117 :smt026 :smt038

filling your Smiley needs
:lol:
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:21 am
Carlito says...

Hey, Anna, welcome to YWS! :D
I love similes too! :D
*gasps* you like to write! nuh-uh! :P

So yeah, if you haven't already, I would recommend reading the Rules cause that has a lot of good, helpful info on the site.
If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 pm
SIC says...

Welcome welcome welcome welcome,
and now prepared to be showered with my smiles!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 pm
SIC says...

I think I broke the internet.

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:54 pm
lucyy says...

Hi there thatannagirl & welcome to YWS, you will love it here & be totally addicted in no time (:
If you have any questions or anything or wish me to do any reviewing, I'll only be too happy to oblige, so you can PM me anytime :D See you around,
Lucyy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:47 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Anna-
Hey! Hi. Ho there!! :D :D :D Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed.
I'm sure within time you'll be addicted to this site. :wink:
Any who, question time. YEAH!!!
Poetry or fiction writer? Or even both. Favorite genre over another?
What gave you inspiration to write?
Okay, now for randomness!!!...
Are you more of a concert fan, rave person or party junkie?
Converse, vans or other?
There are three holidays approaching. What one would you choose as your fav.?
-Halloween
-Thanksgiving
-Christmas
Are you more of a fashion person or create-your-own-style type of person?
Would you rather spend money on jewelry, clothes, shoes...or electronics...like laptops, ipods, cameras?
Huh. *sighs* Well that's it for now.
So like if you ever wanna chat, feel free to pm me. :D
Off I go...til next time!
-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:25 am
casey_kent says...

A Smiley addict huh? Cute.. Who doesn't have a blond alter ego. Even I do.

Anyway, welcome to YWS!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Before anything else though, I've got dome reminders for you. First, don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your works. After this, try to keep up with 2:1 review-post ratio.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me!

See you around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla!
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm
ATreeah says...

Hey anna your gonna love it here trust me :D
ATreeah was here

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:09 pm
thatannagirl says...

Thanks everyone!

In response to a couple questions: Converse all the way. Fiction, I couldn't write poetry to save my life. I like pretty much every genre imaginable, except for horror, which isn't my thing. I started writing when I was about eight, but have yet to be able to set my mind to something long enough to finish it. :roll:
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:14 am
KissKiss08 says...

Welcome to the site, I know we met before, but I thought I'd pop in to say welcome anyway.

I'm sure you'll find the site to be loads of fun.

Hope we can get to know each other better and maybe be friends!?!?!

I don't think I properly introduced myself, I'm Kiss! You can most likely find me all over th site, especially the community forums.

anyway PM me if you need anything.
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly