z

Young Writers Society

I'm new...

Reviews: 3
Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 pm
Kathrine says...

'Ello! I'm Kathrine. I'm was forced to join this place by a loyal member (wiseman210)...and it does seem interesting. I hope to figure out how it works and start writting soon.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
gamechanger10 says...

Haha. Go Wiseman!!!

Anyhow, welcome to the site.
If you have any questions, or just want to talk, PM me whenever.

Hope to see your pieces around here soon!

-Jocelyn.
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:33 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Kathrine, Welcome to YWS!
Here's some pointers to get you going. If you haven't already I would recommend reading the Rules page because that gives a lot of good info on the site.
At the very top of the screen there's a bunch of options. "My YWS" is where you can edit your profile and preferences, upload a picture for your avatar, and make a signature. The "Community" section is a good place to get to know other members. There is a section for talking about writing things and a section for just being crazy and random and talking about whatever. The "Writing" section is where you can post any story/poem/picture you have done and receive critiques. We ask that you review at least two things before posting something of your own. Try to maintain that 2:1 ratio also. In the "Groups" section there is a huge list of all the groups you can join. I would recommend joining at least one because its a good way to get to know members that have similar interests as you. The "Help and Support" section is where you can go if you have questions or to find out more about the site.
I hoped I helped you out some :)
If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting feel free to PM me :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 pm
Sportgurl46 says...

welcome :) hope you like it here :) in YWS it kinda feels like a second home or a place to get away for some people. There are a lot of REALLY nice people here so you will make tons of friends :) just be careful, have fun, and just let go. Be yourself :) if you need any help, have any questions, o just feel like talkin please pm me :) :) :)
-sport
omg lol thx HD!

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:40 pm
Meshugenah says...

Woo! And, um, now that everyone else has covered almost everything, just make sure you read the rules and then the mods (or anyone else for that matter!) don't bite!

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Unless you want me to dance. Then you're out of luck. Burp the national anthem, yes, dance, no.

Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy the insanity!

Mesh
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 am
KissKiss08 says...

Haha, That's funny. I was actually brought to the site the same way. through Alwaysawriter. I'm sure you'll find the site to be a great place.

So, I'm assuming you write, what type of stories or poems do you write?

So I hope i see you around the site!

I really hope we get to know each other, I think you'll find me to be a nice enough person :)

feel free to PM me for absolutly anything! :)
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:06 am
Clo says...

Woohoo! New member! *confetti*

Welcome, welcome. This site is pretty awesome - best place for writers I can think of. Reviewing is fun, and receiving reviews is even better. :D

Hoorah! Hope to see ya around the site!

~ Clo
How am I not myself?

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta