z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 4
Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 am
elektrisk says...

Hi! I'm Michael, fourteen, and I hope to get some great help with my writing here, as well as offer the knowledge that I already posses. I enjoy writing about conflicts that LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered) teenagers have to face every day because of prejudices, ect. Even though our world is progressing, troubles will always exist, and I hope to bring that to peoples' attention or to ensure people who are facing said troubles that they aren't alone, all through my writing! Well, that's about it (:

I'm real sociable, so don't be afraid to PM me randomly :P

Oh, another random fact: I love languages; I taught myself Swedish in a year, so I guess that's where my talent resides! Yay for me!

(:
"Those who wish to sing always find a song." / "Dem som önskar att sjunga hittar alltid en låt." - Swedish Proverb.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:05 am
naturalog says...

Hej!

I used to speak a little Swedish, but that's all gone now... it was years ago and I never knew much. I do speak German fluently, though, and am hoping to start learning French, Dutch, Yiddish, Russian, and Hebrew at some point in the near future.

Anyways, it's 6am where I am, and so I should probably (really) get to bed.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:52 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hey Micheal

Oh wow you sound cool, random..............

I love writing about that to, but haven't yet published any on site.

I hope you enjoy this site,

The wonderful people and brilliant writers are what make this site so intresting,

Without newbies who would we help.

Pm me if you need help,

Peace*

Love

xxxxxxRebbeccaxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:02 am
Carlito says...

Hey Michael, welcome to YWS!
Man, I wish I could learn languages that fast. I've been trying to teach myself Portuguese and I've just kind of epically failed :D
Hey, if you haven't already I would recommend reading the Rules page because that gives a lot of helpful information about the site.
I look forward to reading your writing and if you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:39 pm
sofi says...

hey elektrisk :D

welcome to YWS :D I hope you'll enjoy it- which I'm sure you will.

You're so lucky you're good at languages. I always wished I was fluent in more than one language but i just have no patience!

PM me if you have any questions or want some critiques or anything like that and I'd be happy to :D

Sofi.
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:58 am
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

I like french and italian myself. I enjoy writing about love, so it's romance fiction for me.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla!
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera