z

Young Writers Society

Me, Myself, and I.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:37 am
Princess says...

*giggle* hey guys! So i am one of the youngest writers here, obviously.. But lets see how much you know about me. :wink: you might be surprised.

Okay, So i am a Redhead, with freckles and all the works. and I love to act, in case you havent read my blog..*hint hint*
and I love to write poetry (duh) and I am hoping to be a famous poet, just like Robert Frost, or Emily Dickenson (a girl can hope, cant she?).
Okay, now heres the surprising part. Shhhhhhh I am facinated by deep water, but terrified of it.. I always think a shark is in the lake or pond. pathetic right? For all of you people who have read my poem, the Murderer, you would think deep water wouldn't mean much to me.. there is nothing to fear but fear itself there is nothing to fear but fear itself *sigh* its not really working

There is another thing about me that is surprising. Sickness is attracted to me.. It is so weird everytime someone i know gets sick, I get sick too... It gets frustrating after a while..

So thats about it....ummmmmmm...yep....
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

Reviews: 1
Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:13 am
hellodaydream says...

I've seen a 10 year old or two, so you're not the youngest :]
Also, getting sick sucks. I have a cold right now, been blowing my nose so much it's starting to get raw.

Reviews: 4
Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:50 am
elektrisk says...

Hi! I just joined here myself, but I feel I can welcome you anyway =p

You aren't that young; I'm only fourteen, really. I was never too good at poetry, but you can't be good at everything, can you? Hehe.

I actually dislike the ocean/beach ect, and have never been. I'm sure it'd be nice to see, but I too would be afraid of sharks, jellyfish, ect, haha. I love to swim though, haha, so it doesn't really go hand in hand.

When I think of fear, I think of the Evanescence lyric, "..Fear is only in our minds, taking over all the time.." This may be true, but that doesn't stop us from feeling it, now does it? Haha.

Anyway, enjoy your stay =p I know I will.
"Those who wish to sing always find a song." / "Dem som önskar att sjunga hittar alltid en låt." - Swedish Proverb.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:16 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Hey Emma. You seem really sweet.
I feel the same way about water, the ocean is fascinating but really scary.
And sorry about the sickness, that sucks. Although your mother probably isn't a problem magnet, which causes a pretty interesting childhood.
PM me sometime and we can chat. :]
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain