z

Young Writers Society

I know these are getting old, but...

Reviews: 1
Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:21 am
BlnkErik says...

I have to say hello in some manner! :D

My username, as most of you can tell, is BlnkErik.

On several other sites (such as YouTube), I have accounts that portray myself as acemaster101, which is a name based off of my wonderful cat (<- look at my avatar), Ace.

My real name is Erik and I am in Grade 11, and the 'Blnk' in front of my name derived from the word 'blank'. I think it was because I felt empy inside at a time, and I really felt like a blank piece of paper, with no detail on it whatsoever to describe what it was (or who it was, in terms of myself).

I heard of this site from my good friend Mack (or ATreeah, as he is on the forums), and decided to take a look at it. Overall, I find it intriguing - a very unique way of sharing your stories and other art across the Internet, for all eyes to witness.

I shall be posting my works of writing (and film via YouTube, if allowed :? ) later on, and showcase what I believe my skills can portray as a "work of art and beauty".

I appreciate all forms of criticism, and I especially love people who delve into my work and point out all of the crucial cons (allowing me to get better at what I love to do!).

So, I shall meet up with you all in the future, but for now I shall be going...
...I must go and study for a World Religions test! :P

Peace.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:44 am
Carlito says...

Hey Erik, welcome to YWS! :D
I hope you enjoy everything the site has to offer! If you haven't already I would recommend reading the Rules because that has a lot of good information on the site.
I'm not sure if you can put film on here, a moderator or administrator could probably help you there. Remember that you need to write at least two reviews before posting anything of your own and try to keep a 2:1 ratio on reviews and submissions.
I look forward to reading/seeing your work! If you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:53 am
rubberduck says...

Bounjour!
Welcome to the YWS community. :)

Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. :)

The people here are great.
They give very helpful tips. ^^

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:46 pm
Cobra says...

Hi there! I'm Cobra and if you need any help you can PM me. Watch out - we're all crazy here!
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Hey Erik.
Wait how are you in 11th if your 15? im in 10th but im only 16.

Oh well welcoem to YWS! Im jennie so if you need anything pm me.

~chao jen
"Hello, is this thing on?"

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:25 pm
ATreeah says...

we are both in 11 at the same school we have late birthdays :D
ATreeah was here

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hiya BnlkEric

I hope you enjoy this site,

The wonderful people and brilliant writers are what make this site so intresting,

Without newbies who would we help.

Pm me if you need help,

Peace*

Love

xxxxxxRebbeccaxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer