z

Young Writers Society

New here....

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:16 am
Wolfbat95 says...

um i new here, if anyone can explain some of the stuff u do on here, that would be awsome....thanx....^^'''''

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 am
Rydia says...

Hey there, nice to meet you. There's an awful lot to do here but I'll list a few things and then you can explore and find the others for yourself. There's the community section where you can get to know members and take part in writing games or member games. If you go to the lounge or randomness, you're sure to find something that interests you or you can start a thread of your own.

Then in the literary section, you can read all the work that other members have posted and post your own. Be sure to review at least two pieces for every one you post though.

And there's also storybooks, user-groups, blogs etc. Just take a look around the sit and see what interests you most.

Feel free to pm me if you find yourself a little lost or have a more specific question,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:44 am
miyaviloves says...

Welcome to the YWS! Kitty prety much explained what goes on around here so if you have any other questions feel free to message me and I will always be happy to help out :)

Look forward to seeing some of your work about :)

*flys away*
Meevs
xx
Bag.

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:00 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

Heather pretty much explained what we do around here so, let me tell you the things that newbies should do before anything else. First, don't forget the rules, it's located the in the Help and Support heading, and also the FAQ which is located in the Welcome Forum page. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting anything. Please do not break this rule. After you have done this, try to keep up with a 2:1 review-post ratio.

If you have any further concerns about anything, feel free to PM it to me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:13 pm
Cobra says...

Welcome to YWS! If you need any help you can PM me.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Wolfbat, welcome to YWS! :D
Everyone pretty much explained the basics but just keep looking around and checking stuff out. I was kind of confused when I first started too but you'll get the hang of things soon :)
I look forward to reading your work and if you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM me :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hiya wolfbat95

I hope you enjoy this site,

The wonderful people and brilliant writers are what make this site so intresting,

Without newbies who would we help.

Pm me if you need help,

Peace*

Love

xxxxxxRebbeccaxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:05 am
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to the family.

First of all the main rule here is to post 2 reviews before you post 1 of your work and to maintain that ration.

and for the other rules, you can look them up under the Help and Suppot Wiki at the Top on the right corner.

so, tell us about yourself. what type of book do you like? What genre do you like? etc.

Me, I like Romance and I write romance fiction.

well, see ya around. if you need something, give me a holla!
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott