Young Writers Society

guess who.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

okay, let's get on with this shindig.

the basics.
My name is jade, and yes that's my really REAL name. I lied about my name on this other forum I was on and it ate away at me for a long time. So I'm starting out fresh and honest. I'm one of those girls who constantly surprises you. I don't think you could ever really classify me into any stereotype. I'm a cheerleader, and when I tell anyone at school who doesn't really know me, they're surprised because I'm pretty quiet in class, most of the time because I get really focused on my schoolwork. I like to write stories or for you spanish speaking gurus, me gusta escribir cuentos mucho. Yeah I just learned that and I'm all proud of myself. I don't really know when the need to write came to me, I've been a writer ever since I can remember. My first book that I wrote for my school's young author program was Barbie's Adventure. I was in kindergarten, don't hate. So my current favorite novel is the host by steph meyer. Yeah I know there's a lot of meyer-haters out there who shun the famous but I seriously think her writing style is fabulous. Wanna know how I know that, I bet you do. Well I've been trying to analyze her writing style for a while now and learn how she makes her books so interesting, and each time I've tried I've just become lost in the story and forget all about my analyzation i think that is one of the signs of a great writer. Anywho, my favorite color is grass green and my shoe size is 7 and a half. I think Titanic is the greatest movie on earth. I my head circumference is abnormally large, at least I think so. I'm freaked out of confrontation. I have OCD about the volume of anything, it has to be on a multiple of five or I flip. I am an avid environmentalist, or "tree hugger" is you will. I go off on people if they leave the water running or use too many paper towels in the bathroom. I'm wearing striped socks right now. And I'm actually supposed to be writing my biology report right now, but instead I'm procrastinating and writing this. Actually this is really long and I doubt that anyone will actually take the time to read this monster, but whatever. Wow, I didn't think I could write that much about myself.
Anyway.
peace.love.harmony&hugs.
-jade.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:43 am
Angel of Death says...

Ha! You seem like a very cool person Jade. My name's Angel *waves* Welcome to the site. Yeah I do that a lot, do other things when I'm supposed to be doing homework, I mean. Biology is a real bore sometime, don't even know why we have to take it. Well anyways, hope you like the site.
-Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:00 pm
Stori says...

I don't mind biology, but I do not like health class. :( Anyway, welcome to YWS. Hope you like it here.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 am
alexis_love says...

you seem coool!
thanks for the poem comment XP

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:58 am
Just_Listen says...

You are an awesome person jada! i love reading your writings and can't wait for you to write more! if you bring your ntbk to school again, i'd love to finish reading it!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:26 pm
Avens Dolor says...

Hi Jade!

Welcome to the forums and YWS. Yay for the environmentalist in you!

Avens

I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung