z

Young Writers Society

Hi

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:31 pm
ATreeah says...

Hi im ATreeah but my real names mack u can call me either but i prefer ATreeah...but anyways i just wanted to say this is one of the coolist sites ive EVER seen great job, and great storys. :D

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:47 pm
fun4eva says...

Hi ATreeah!

welcome to YWS!!

Need I remind you of our rule to review at least two pieces before making a post..

Please do that..

And of course, hope you have a good time here!

Hope to see some pieces from you pretty soon!

xxx
fun4eva!

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Merry_Haven says...

ATreeah-
Hey. Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D
Okay, random question time...are you a morning or night person? Coffee or coke/pop?
Do you prefer the hot weather or the coldness? Or maybe even in between.
Sunsets or sunrises? For school...shoulder bags or backpacks? {I know, a dumb question}
Any who, what do you do for fun? Do you hang out with friends or chill with a good book? Or maybe both.
What style of writing to you prefer or write? Poetry or fiction? Or even Non-fiction and memoirs. And what genre do you love over another? Is there one that you can't get enough of?
Hey, if you ever wanna chat, feel free to pm me. I'm always open to a cool conversation.
That's it for now. Off I go, till next time!
-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:17 pm
Carlito says...

Hey welcome to YWS ATreeah! :D
I would recommend reading the Rules if you haven't already because that will give lots of helpful information. Also head on over the the writing forums and find some things to review, this only betters your writing and you need to have some reviews before you can submit your work. I would also check out the groups page. There's tons of groups to join and then you can get to know other people better that have similar interests as you.
I hope you have a fun time here and I look forward to reading your work :)
If you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM me :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Reviews: 1
Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:12 am
BlnkErik says...

Hey Mack!

See you at school tomorrow!!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hiya Atreeah

I hope you enjoy this site,

The wonderful people and brilliant writers are what make this site so intresting,

Without newbies who would we help.

Pm me if you need help,

Peace*

Love

xxxxxxRebbeccaxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

5 Reviews

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:33 pm
ATreeah says...

thanks but i dont think i'll need help...but still thank you anyways
ATreeah was here

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Yeah, ok.

My names Jennie and welcome to YWS!

If you need anything, just let me know.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:08 pm
xGraceex says...

:D hiya atreeah, cool name
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:15 pm
sofi says...

Hey Atreeah, welcome to YWS :D

I have to agree with you this is one of the coolest sites ever :D

What kinds of things do you like to write?
If you ever want a review then I'd be happy to. I'm best with prose pieces I'm not so fantastic with things like plays and poetry but I still like to read them :D

Hope you're finding everything ok!

Sofi.
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm
KissKiss08 says...

No autographs, please! :) Yeah, this is deffanitly a great site. I love it, and I'd like to tell you that this post is the last one I need to make me a senior wirter! So, thank you for that! Once I press submit, my rank will change, so excided!

Anyway, I'm Kiss, PM me for absolutely anything. I'm pretty active, so you can find me pretty much anytime, especially in the blogs, and community forums.

I can also help you with your blog layout if you need any help, if you request something, I'll try my best to find a nice background for you, and maybe some colors for your fonts and stuff.

Well, here at YWS we have a 2:1 polocy, meaning you have to have atleast 2 reviews for every one story or poem you post. It's really not that hard, you only need 250 characters, which averages out to about 40 words for it to count as a review, so it's really not as hard as it sounds.

We all try to be nice and friendly here, and if anyone gives you any trouble (highly unlikely), just contact your nearest Moderator(they're the ones with the green names).

There is tons to do here. Blogs, community forums(which I see you have found without a problem), and a chat which you can find on the home page(just check it every once in a while if you're interested, it's open pretty much whenever a Mod (moderator) decides that they feel like opening it)

We also have groups, so you can meet other writers that share interests as you, it's a really good way to make friends on the site.:)

Again, PM if you have any questions!
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 am
Maybe says...

Hey ATreeah (awesome name, by the way), welcome to the site! I'm Maybe, but most people around here find it easier to just call me May. But if you have another nickname that you want to call me (I have many), feel free.

What kind of things do you like writing and reading? What kind of movies do you like? Music?

If you have any questions or want a critique or are just looking to chat, PM me. I'm usually pretty active. ^.^

Good luck with your writing! See you around,

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

5 Reviews

Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 pm
ATreeah says...

im writting action/adventure/romance story currently and im into any kinda movie, and im into indie rock music...I LOVE BLOC PARTY WOOOOOO :D
ATreeah was here

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage