z

Young Writers Society

Yet Another Hello

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:45 am
Miss Slade says...

Hello, I'd say my name but as it is I don't quite like it there for I'll say my nick name, I'm Anonymous. I'm 13 years old and I've found out that writing is my passion and I live for it and now that I've found this site I'm completly in love with it. As it seems I believe I need to tell you about myself so here I go, I actually like the color maroon, I can't stand the smell of roses, I only feel good when it is raining outside and I like brown eyes better than blue, call me crazy but I do. People tell me that my imagination is too big, I tell them to suck it up because it's only going to get bigger. Anything else you want to know ask and I'll tell...
You Cry, I Cry.
You Laugh, I Laugh.
You Jump Off Of A Cliff,
I Laugh... Even Harder.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:31 am
Merry_Haven says...

Miss Anonymous-
Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family.
Remember to check out the Help and Support tab up at the top. Rules to follow, staff to contact, that sort of helpful stuff.
Any who, you like the color of maroon? Reminds me of my dad's car...
Hehe. I don't think roses smell good, either. It's like they have no distinctive smell to them.
If you like the rain, you should visit where I live. All it does is rain in the Northwest. Then again, I get used to it. :roll:
Blue eyes are so common and hazel eyes are unique in some sort of way. What do you think of green eyes?
Hey, I think we totally match! We're both crazy. Well, maybe I'm the one who's insanely crazy. Okay, maybe not insanely, but I am weird. I do say so myself. :wink:
Okay, random question time...horror/thriller, romantic comedies/dramas, or action/adventure movies?
If you could travel into the past or future what would it be? If you choose past, then what era?
This is the most stupidest (I know, it's not a word. But I don't care :P ) question every youngster asks...what's your favorite color? I just had to ask. :lol:
Smooth jazz, alternative/indie/rock, country, hip hop/rap, country...music?
Pens or pencils?
Huh. *sighs* That's it for now. I just can't think of anything else.
So like if you ever chat, feel free to pm me. Then again, I can be sort of weird and crazy.
Off I go. Til next time.
-Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:40 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS! Before anything else don't forget to check out the rules and the FAQ!

You like the rain too? Kewl, so do I. It always rains here, from where I live. I live in the tropics by the way, woo! I guess I could say that I don't like blue eyes very much because it's way too common, although I like seeing little kids with blue eyes and brown hair (their cute!). I like hazel and green eyes, what do you think of that?

You also mentioned that writing is you passion, what exactly do you like to write? Poetry, short stories? And what genre?

I'm Casey by the way!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:30 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS. As you may have noticed most of us are very friendly, so if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask a greeter or a moderator. Or just send a PM my way.

By the way, greeters are the people in the blue and the moderators are the ones in green. We're here to help you if need it.

It would be good idea to go through the things under the Help and Support section.

I love rain as well. And I prefer haze eyes to blue.
But I don't mind the smell of roses.
As for maroon... it depends. A maroon top may look nice on beige pants, but I don't like maroon colour pencils.

Wel get comfortable, start writing, reading and posting.

See you around!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Anonymous! Welcome to YWS! :D
Your imagination can never be too big! I'm one to talk, when I was younger I made a list of imaginary dogs because my parents wouldn't let me get a real one. I have a document on my computer that has their name, breed, and a whole bunch of other stuff. There are 124 of them! :D
I see you've already made some reviews, that's really good, you can submit any of your work now :D
I hope you have a fun time here and I look forward to reading your work. If you have any questions or need anything feel free to PM me :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:20 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Hey, welcome new member miss anonymous.
i noticed that your location is six feet under the stars?
from the all time low song?
i LOVE that song.
well i just love that band. :]
anyway, salutations.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

8 Reviews

Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:17 pm
Miss Slade says...

Merry_Haven-
I like green eyes, but I do like brown eyes more
horror/thriller movies
Past and the Victorian Era
My favorite color is either dark violet or bright indigo
alternative
Pens

casey_kent-
awesome! I wish I could live in the tropics but I think the heat would kill me

silverSUNLIGHTx-
yup, I love All Time Low, especially their song Dear Maria
You Cry, I Cry.
You Laugh, I Laugh.
You Jump Off Of A Cliff,
I Laugh... Even Harder.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Miss Anonymous wrote:Merry_Haven-
I like green eyes, but I do like brown eyes more
horror/thriller movies
Past and the Victorian Era
My favorite color is either dark violet or bright indigo
alternative
Pens

casey_kent-
awesome! I wish I could live in the tropics but I think the heat would kill me

silverSUNLIGHTx-
yup, I love All Time Low, especially their song Dear Maria

haha, that ones my favorite too. :]
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

8 Reviews

Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 am
Miss Slade says...

^_^ awesome!
You Cry, I Cry.
You Laugh, I Laugh.
You Jump Off Of A Cliff,
I Laugh... Even Harder.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:30 am
powerofthree says...

hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ryan or Aden as most people call me. I love to write fantasy or science fiction and often horror-type stuff, but I'll write or read or review anything. Just PM me. Also I like to chat with people too! What do you write? I'm kinda new too, haven't been on much though. Too busy. Just PM me if you want to chat or if you need help.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."-Jules de Gaultier

"No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies."-Daisy Bates

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hiya Miss Anonymous,

I hope you enjoy this site,

The wonderful people and brilliant writers are what make this site so intresting,

Without newbies who would we help.

Pm me if you need help,

Peace*

Love

xxxxxxRebbeccaxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton