Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Liquid Fire says...

I just love this avatar, Xena ftw!

Its nice and creepy. :D

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 am
chichi says...

My icon hole is photobucket. Some of them are really lame/emo, but some are quite good. I also visit graphic sites, mostly because my friends own them. Sometimes I even make my own!

I also have a folder in my computer full of them. It means I always have heaps to pick from, and if I find something cool, I have somewhere to save it! I don't have to hunt when I want to change it to suit my mood, which is great because I am not going to do that much work for an avatar.
Does anyone else smell books when they read them?

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:06 am
romance otaku says...

Amimone wrote:I usually find an image that I like and work it a little (colours, levels, textures) until it's perfect. I am, however, planning to start an icon collection from several sites. Didn't know about that iconator one, thanks! :wink:

isnt your avi that little girl from sailor moon?

maybe im crazy. yep yep, that probably it.

anyway, i pick my avi by what impression i want to give to others. i am an otaku, so i use an anime avi, and for some odd reason i act like a girl sometimes. (some reviewer told me that if i want to keep using male MCs, that i use a more "masculine" form of writing. that was not cool). of course, i didnt do something totally overboard, cuz THAT would totally give the wrong impression.
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert