z

Young Writers Society

im new read my work, love me and add my myspace :)

Reviews: 2
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 am
crimson_mcr says...

im a writer, in all kinds of stuff, i do poems, lyrics, fictions. some times a few cool photos because im trying too be a photography. i really wanna work for bands like new and old and small or BIG, what ever i can get know would be great, a few awesome comments from you guys makes me happy, and i love talking, but some times i can be a real B*tch. so stay safe from that kay kiddo's.

crimson

E-mail=crimson_mcr@yahoo.com
myspace=www.myspace.com/crimson_fictions

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:51 am
Lord Anzius says...

Hi. And welcome :D
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:09 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey welcome to the YWS!

If you need any help with anything on the site feel free to drop me a message and I will do my best to help you :D

There is a ratio of two reviews to each piece of work yuo post, try to stick to that ratio and you will get along fine here. There is plently of brilliant pieces to read and cool people to meet :D

All the best!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:32 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome to YWS.

So your 16 too? Thats cool, so am I. I mostly do Fantasy Fiction and poetry so well probably end up criticing each others work. So if you have any questions about YWS plase feel free to PM me and I'll help youu out.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 am
casey_kent says...

Welcome to YWS!

You seem like a nice person. It is very well to meet you. I'm Casey.

It's my job to give you the basics. So here it is:

First, don't forget to read the site's rules and guides. YWS is indeed an AWESOME site so to keep that AWESOMENESS going, we need to follow the rules. Since you are a newbie, check out the Frequently Asked Questions in the Welcome homepage. This will give you a background of the site. In posting and reviewing, please try as much as possible to maintain a 2:1 review-post ratio.

If you have any further concerns about the site, feel free to PM me!

So enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Carlito says...

Hey crimson! Welcome to YWS! :D

casey said the important stuff so I won't repeat her...
What's your favorite genre to read/write? What do you like to do in your spare time beside reading/writing? If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?

If you have any questions, need anything, or just feel like chatting, feel free to PM me! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 am
Princess says...

Hey crimson, and Welllcome to YWS! I can see that they already covered the rules, so all i can say is that i cant wait to see some of your poems/photogrophy/stories! Pm me anytime if you need someone to review your work!!!! And dont be afraid to make friends here just because you are the newbie.. Here on the society, we treat each other like family, so dont be shy!!!!!

Feel free to PM me anytime.. I would love to hear from you!

*Emily*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality