z

Young Writers Society

Allow me to introduce myself...

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 am
lilchoma says...

Hello,
I just found this site via facebook, and thought that I would check it out becuase I enjoy writing and have actually been looking for a nice forum where I can both share my work as well as become acquainted with the work of others. I'm not sure if I am supposed to give my name or what not, so for now my name is Lilchoma. I am thrilled to be a part of this website, and I hope I get to meet some new people and such and so forth. Thanks.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am
Rydia says...

Hey there Lilchoma, members are actually discouraged from posting their full names anywhere on the site so I've asked one of the other moderators to edit yours out. Giving your first name to others or not is up to you but please only share really personal details with the members you get to know and trust.

But anyway, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and if you need help with anything or have questions then feel free to pm me,

Heather xx

p.s. I notice that you've posted a few pieces of work already and it's great to see that you're enthusiastic but please could you start reviewing before you post more. Here's a link to the F.A.Q for new members: topic813.html
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

81 Reviews

Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:00 pm
lilchoma says...

Thank you for your welcome, and thanks so much for editing out my name, even though it was just a pen name anyways. It's just nice to know that you guys care about our privacy. And I'm sorry for posting my own work right away. I was just so excited to find a website where I could share my work, that I didn't read any directions or anything. Thank you for informing me, I'll be sure to review other people's work in the future, before I post any of my own. Thanks again!
"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." ~ the catcher in the rye

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:52 am
Night Mistress says...

hey,

Welcome to YWS.

What type pf genre do you write? i write Romance fiction.

Pleas make note of Rules and Guides under the Help and Support wiki at the top.

if you needanything, including friendship, don't be shy.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

81 Reviews

Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 am
lilchoma says...

Thanks for the welcome, Night Mistress. Gee, I wish I had come up with a more interesting name, now that I keep hearing other people's names. They're all so creative. Well, alot of them anyway.

Anyways, I actually don't really stick to one genre. I haven't written many stories, but I'm more of a poet, and I write mostly lyrical and dramatic poetry, not so much narrative poetry.

Well, thanks again for the welcome, and of course I'm totally open to making new friends, even if it is online and i'm sort of wary. You sound okay to me, though :)
"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." ~ the catcher in the rye

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:23 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Welcome Lilchoma!

I'm also here if you even need any help or have any question. Don't bother to PM me. This site may loook confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it and don't hesitate to PM a greeter or a Moderator for help.

Make sure you check out teh rules, guides and FAQs if you haven't already.

You'll find a YWS a very friendly environment and I'm sure this site will help you tons with your writing. I'll be sure to check out your post if I get time soon... and I'll try to leave a critique as well.

HAVE FUN!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:30 pm
Cobra says...

Hi there. I'm Cobra. Welcome to YWS. It can be a bit confusing at first so if you need any help you can PM me.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 pm
Tusker93 says...

Hey there :) welcome to YWS, if you need help or a critique on somethin' don't hesitate to ask ;).

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

hola.
salutations.
welcome.
shalom.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester