z

Young Writers Society

Hey, so I'm new...

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 pm
KissKiss08 says...

Hi everybody, I'm new. I don't really write much, but I like to read stories, and tell them. I love making up stories, but never actually get around to writing them down. If I do write them down I get bored with them and never really finish them. So you probably either won't see any stories posted be me, or about a million chapter 1s. :D Anyway, I will try to review some and get some points before posting anything. I will try to write in my blog some. I may post stories in my bolg, to if the title is story, it's made up. I did that before and everyone thought it was true, so I don't want that to happen again. Anyway, I don't no if this is the site for me, but whatever, I'll give it a go.

*friends?*

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm
Moony says...

hello Kiss! I'm Moonie or Fall or Peyton, whatever is fine with me!
so how did you find YWS and do you like it okay?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Cobra says...

Hello, I'm Cobra. It'll probably take you a while to get the hang of YWS because its so big but it's actually not that hard to navigate. If you want any help you can PM me.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

16 Reviews

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm
KissKiss08 says...

i found it through a friend, alwaysawriter.
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 pm
Sachiko says...

Hi, Kiss-san! (Can I call you that?) My name is Sachiko! Or Chiko, Cat, BCS, or whatever else you want to call me, so long as it's not Fluffy. :wink:

Welcome to YWS! I'm so glad you joined, new members are always great. :D What type of story-telling do you like to do? Fantasy? Real Life? Science Fiction? What about music? What are your favorite bands, or singers?

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or ask any of the Moderators. They're the friendly people whose names are in green. ^_^

I hope to see you around the forums!

Sachiko
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

16 Reviews

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:42 pm
KissKiss08 says...

Well I tell lots of stories, but chances are you won't see most of them. I hate to admit, I don't take critisim well. I'm not going to go off on you if you correct it or anything. It's just chances are I wont fix it because I am VERY bad at grammar and spelling and that kind of stuff, so I will accept critism on that content of the story, that's also what I review for, like does that make sense, and it doesn't flow and stuff like that. Also, please go easy on my if I use IM (chat speak) I'm trying to cut the habit, haha I''ve actually turned in a paper once that said, "OMG, so we will tlk 2marow!" haha, think im kidding? anyway, needless to say I'm failing english....which is very sad because My dad is going to like kill me. Anyway, I'm kindof shy sometimes but once you get to know me, I'm a load of fun usually, except when I'm in a bad mood...But thats not too often!

*hug & kisses for all*

oh and if I say kiss kiss bye bye, dont get freaked out and scream Harrasment!, I just say it alot...haha
Yeah, Teachers are great.

Can I have an A?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey, Kiss.

So what type of stuff do you write?

Please make note of the Rules and Guides under the Help and Support Wiki up at the top.

if you need anything, including friendship, don't be shy.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:45 am
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

I'm gymnast_789, but people just call me gymnast for short.

If you ever need anything feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here, I know you will! See you around!

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:01 pm
Chirantha says...

Hey there Kissny, If I may call you that.

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Chirantha and you can call me Kirantha or Chirantha.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you need to ask me anything, feel free to PM me.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:12 pm
Fellow says...

Hey. Welcome to YWS. Start enjoying!

My name is Akayl but my buddys call me Zy (dunno why o.O )
I write mostly fantasy stuff.
Need any help, review, question PM me.
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot