z

Young Writers Society

I Never Made One Of These!

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:29 pm
Moony says...

XDXDXD!

Okay guys when I got here a couple of months ago I didn't make one of these and um... I kinda just found the Welcome forum, XD.

My username was recently moon14 but thanks to Nate's genurousity I got it changed to October Fall!

My name is Peyton, I'm 13 and currently rocking out in the Gulf Coast! I've enjoyed reading ever since I was little and have actually just found out this year that I even could write. I'm almost obsessed with David Cook and I've been inspired by Stephanie Meyer to write my own series of books called The October Saga! Um... well, I enjoy all kinds of music except R&B, rap and country, I would rather die then listen to those. My favorite books consist of Artemius Fowl, The Twilight Saga, Maximum Ride, Pendragon, Little Woman, The Warriors Series, The Belljar, Wuthering Heights, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Chosen, Harry Potter, soon to be House of Leaves, and The Icemark Chronicles! I like any kind of movie(preferably stupid ones) and I tend to make fun of supposedably scary movies like Prom Night. I'm the one of the biggest art freaks you'll ever meet and personally I think the Mona Lisa is smiling so mysteriously because she is wondering what she is doing with Leonardo Davinci in the first place. My favorite bands are of course, October Fall, Secondhand Serenade, The Academy Is..., Death Cap for Cutie, Paramore, Flyleaf, Our Lady Peace, Less Than Jake, Cobra Starship, The Shins, Coldplay, Theory of a Dead Man, The Eagles, Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, BoysLikeGirls, We The Kings, All Time Low, and Metro Station. Well... I do believe that's it!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:54 pm
Cobra says...

Hi there. I joined not long after you and I forgot to make one of these as well! I'm Cobra, I'm 14 years old and I live in England. (Cobra isn't my real name of course but its my username) I learned to read and write at age 2 or 3 and I'm currently about a quarter of the way through writing a book called Top Secret Cobra: Half-Human. I'm planning to write a quartet or maybe a quintet series. I like rock music and I read a lot.
I'm not so keen on art but I like horror movies and comedies. I'm in year 9 at school.
Right, that's it. I would say welcome to YWS but it would sound weird as you joined before me. Oh well, I'm a weird person! Welcome to YWS!
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 pm
Moony says...

XD, thanks!
I just started middle school and I think its weird, XD, 7th graders freak me out even though I'm one of them!

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:37 am
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

I'm gymnast_789, but people call me gymnast for short

Hope you enjoy it here! If you ever need a critique or anything feel free to PM me! See you around!

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:57 pm
Chirantha says...

I didn't make one either, but it doesn't matter.

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Chirantha and that's my real name.

I live in Sri Lanka. And I'm working on a book called Alien Morphs. I will soon submit it to YWS too.

Nice to meet you. :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:07 pm
Fellow says...

Hey! Well good luck with finding other... topics ! :lol: My name is Akayl and if you need any help PM me!
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green