z

Young Writers Society

Hello.

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Ad says...

I'm from TW (and by "from" I don't mean "I left". It's certainly better than it ever was, in terms of critting and what not, and I have no intention of leaving in the near future), and decided to swing by and check out YWS. I've heard mixed things about this place, so I might as well find out for myself.
I write post-apocalyptic/dystopic fiction with the occasional horror/paranoia or sci-fi story. I've written a few mostly terrible poems.
You know, in South Africa (where I have never been), they have a peculiar way of greeting people. One person says "I see you", and the other says "I am here". Just think that's interesting, being on the topic of greeting and what not.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. -- HPL

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:21 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hi I am SimonCowellLuver! But people call me SCL. So you like horror stuff? I do to. I find really interesting. I like sad poems. That is what I mostly write. :D

Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society)

If you want to post something please read the rules. It will tell you everything that you need to know about posting and/or critiquing others.

Well if you need help finding anything or just have questions or concerns feel free to pm me anytime.

[spoiler][b] Happy Writing[/b][/spoiler]

See you around!

SimonCowellLuver
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Carr says...

I see you.

I'm not active here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the place regardless. You might have really bad timing though, so if you get rejected right-off-the-bat, we can form a club.

SCL: Do you like Il Divo?

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:51 pm
Ad says...

Carr wrote:I see you.

I'm not active here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the place regardless. You might have really bad timing though, so if you get rejected right-off-the-bat, we can form a club.

I think Marm is here too, isn't he? And Charlie also, only under different names.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. -- HPL

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 pm
Carr says...

Marm is banned.

I don't know who has un-banned accounts here. Pegasi, TN, me, Ducks ...

You didn't say, "I am here." x.x

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:50 am
gymnast_789 says...

Hello, welcome to YWS!

I'm gymnast_789, but most people around here call me gymnast for short.

Well, if you have any questions or anything feel free to PM me. Hope you enjoy it here. See you around!

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:05 pm
Chirantha says...

Hi, Ad.

Welcome to YWS.

I love your avatar.

My name is Chirantha and you may call me from that.

If you have any problems, you can PM me.

Bye.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Cobra says...

Hi there. I'm called Cobra. Welcome to YWS, Ad! If you have any trouble, feel free to PM me.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn