J is for JANNIE

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:59 am
Jannie says...

I'm Janna.
Please call me Jannie.

I'm 17,straight,Filipina.
I'm a sophomore at a University that frustrates me as a student nurse, but I have to deal with it just because.

I began writing at the age of 7, encouraged by my grandmother who I look up to. At 10 I joined my FIST EVER on-the-spot writing contest. I won that year and the years after that but it really isn't about the winning. Really. It's about the fact that i love what I'm doing. I love writing so much that I've promised myself that I'd take up a writing course after i graduate from this *stupid* nursing course.

Random Facts:

I'm into Japanese food.
I'm addicted to coffee.
I have two labradors -Alex and Sabbie.
I dabble at digital art.
I collect ID straps.
I abhor people who misuse the word LOVE.
I also abhor bad grammar *whacks at imaginary dumdum*
I talk a lot, because I'm a debater.
I don't have a myspace account nor do I have a facebook account but I do have a friendster account and it's: sapagkatakoypogi@yahoo.com... visit www.friendster.com and type in my email add *not the same one used for YWS* in the search engine...presto :)

I can be very RANDOM.
It never hurts anybody to be told that they are loved.
To say to somebody, "I Love You"...
It may not change a thing, but it's nice to know.

strawberry flushed cheeks of the candy queen

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:58 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

Hey Jannie!

LivingInFantasy here. I'm glad you've find this site. How did you exactly? Everyone has some kind of story on how thay found this glorious site, so I'd like to hear yours.

And nice random facts! It's always a little difficult to introduce yourself (for me at least).

You're in a nursing course? So is my sister (although I'm sure it isn't the same). Good Luck, I've heard it can be difficult.

So, what type of writing do you do? I gotta know, asking questions is part of this introduction thing. :D

~LIF

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:45 am
View Likes
Miss Freckles says...

yay, another random person *scatters lemon pie all over thread*
he can fly he can fly he can fly he can fly

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner