z

Young Writers Society

new member :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm
dreamer6782 says...

Hi, I'm Brianna and I'm 13. I've always had a passion for writing.
I want to be a good author. I also need to learn to take people being harsh about my work, any good author has to take rejection sometimes. I hopw i'll make some new friends around here!
xoxoxxo, Brianna :D

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Hi, welcome to YWS.

It's not hard to make friends around here. Reviewing can be an easy way to make friends so can posting in the forums, signing people's guestbooks, wishing people happy birthday, and participating in groups.

Please remember that we have a 2 to 1 ratio here, which means that you need to post two reviews before you post any of your own work. The easiest way to do that is to just review first, in my opinion. One or two lines reviews don't count, just in case you've posted a review and it said it didn't count; I did that a lot when I first came here. :)

PM me if you need anything or have any questions and I look forward to reading some of your writing. What genre do you write?

-alwaysawriter
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Fellow says...

Welcome aboard! If you got any questions don't hesitate to PM me. Need a review? I`ll get it done. Need any help with writings? You`ll get your help.
I`m looking forward to see your writings.
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:47 pm
JC says...

Hey Dreamer!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one of the instructors around here (you'll see us in purple), and I would be more than happy to do what I can to help you become the best writer you can be!

If you ever need a critique or comment on anything, feel free to send a message my way and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Good luck! I hope to see you around!!!
-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:16 am
Searria H. says...

Hello Dreamer!
Since everyone has already told you about the rules, I'm going to skip over that.

Welcome to YWS!! This is the most helpful writing site I've ever been on, and most people aren't too harsh with critiques. You shouldn't take anything personally. I have a hard time taking critisism, too.

If you want me to review anything in particular, don't hesitate to PM me.
See you around!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:31 pm
Chirantha says...

Welcome to the coolest writing site ever. The YWS. Or mainly known as The Young Writers Society.

I'm Chirantha. And Brianna is great name. :D

So, I don't need to remind of any specific rules so I'll just say,

At first it will seem really hard to navigate around this site. But you'll soon learn. If you need any help, you can always PM me.

And at first, everyone may seem to know everyone else here, but you'll soon make some friends.

So, if you need any help, or any reviewing, please feel free to PM me.

Bye.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis