z

Young Writers Society

Sapsan in a chatty mood!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:43 am
Sapsan says...

Hello, my names sapsan, I'm a soon to be seventeen year old homeschooler with a crazy insatiable hunger for new info, experiences and opinions. I have a love affair with successful communication and community in general, it's one of the things to live for I think. So that's pretty much why I love writing, it's the most fun and creative way I've found for expressing and communicating everything and anything. I tend to gravitate toward writing that incorporates everything into one, political, emotion, sociological issues, cool characters, dynamic and twisting plots with fun action, dialog and truly new and engaging worlds. I've found such in many genres, but especially like surrealistic fiction, fantasy/sci-fi/weird fiction and YA. Style and voice mean more to me than genre. I tend to try and write about the same, much of what I write is so jumbled it makes not allot of straight forward sense at the moment, but I'm hoping with some good critique it'll shape up good.

Anyway, I suppose the most prominent thing to learn from this lengthy intro is that I LOVE TO TALK. It's a good thing I also love to listen.

Can't wait to get into it.

Sap. XP
Last edited by Sapsan on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:44 am
Runelord says...

Hia Sapsan :)

we have another fantasy fan *whoops* *fireworks*

I love fantasy to, so whats your favourite book?

Nyway PM me if you want anything
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 am
Sapsan says...

XD

God that's always such a hard question to answer. I think my favorites are ones that could be classics in about ten genres. Neil Gaiman's American Gods. China Mieville's Perdido Street Station. I could go on for pages and pages.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 am
Fellow says...

Welcome on the forum! I`m looking forward to see your writings around here. Good luck!
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl