z

Young Writers Society

Runelord

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 pm
Runelord says...

Hi my name is Sany (NOT Sunny or Sony). I am a fan of all things magical and an individualist through and through, so I am excluded at school. I am considered weird by almost everyone who wants to make my life hell, and some of my friends as well (there is no such thing as weird imao). I enjoy reading - to much if you ask my school *coughs* erm… friends. I also love playing WoW (world of warcraft), God of War (Yes I don’t care if it’s 18+), writing, swimming, paintball. I HATE football (soccer to the Americans), we are in the 21st century and people are still kicking balls into giant hare nets, HALLOO something is wrong here. I live in Lebanon (where the cedars come from), but I am half English and half Lebanese. I used to be social… sadly continual exclusion at school had diminished it, because every time I poke my head out from behind my (extensive pile of) books, I get shot with abuse such as “your book is annoying me”(again and again)…
Well that’s all I can think of…

Sorry if you think I have wasted your time
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:01 pm
alwaysawriter says...

No, you haven't wasted my time. I don't mind soccer (football) but hockey is the best out of all sports, in my opinion. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Stori says...

That's funny, 'cause I'm a bookish outcast too... and don't care for sports. Oh, welcome to YWS!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 pm
jasmine12 says...

Lebanon huh. I have no idea where that is. I know, it's sad. But i dont even know half of the 50 states here in the U.S.
haha, Hi Sany. That's a cool name!
I wish my name was that cool.
I've never played those games, are they any good?
I dont like soccer/football either. I tend to trip over the ball...and fall. A lot.
What kind of books do you read. What are your favorites?

Deffinitly no wasted time here. I love meeting new people!!!!

Oh, my name is Jasmine if you haven't already figured that out. :D
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Runelord says...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGG :D so many kwestions (yes that is how i write it). Sany is actually a Lebanese (arabic) name. I'm glad i aint the only bookish outcast (i knew there were some, but still ^^). Well i don't think anyone can answer the favourite book kwestion, but i think that The Book theif by Markus Zusak, Watership Down by Richard Adams (i think), Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome are really good, but even so i love fantasy so The lord of the rings by erm... (yes i know it's Tolkein), The Hiccup Horendous Haddock the 3rd books by Credissa cowell are a good laugh, oh and skulduggery pleasant, Alex Rider (not fantasy I know), The wheel of time seiries, Eragon, *oh god this is difficult*, Harry Potter (i know all of them by heart but i cant recite them). Well that is about it for books.

Now to games. Well God of War (GoW) is about a tormented spartan who does the gods bidding in ordred to get rid of the nightmares where he is reminded of the atrocious acts that Arese made him do (kill his family among other things). The 1st game is where he killes arese and becomes the GoW. But he still isnt rid of his nighmares so in the 2nd game he goes after Zeus (he is nolonger the GoW) With the help of the titans i dunno what heppens coz my PS2 broke down half way thru lol.

World of Warcraft is WAY to complexe for me to explain. It is an online only rpg, not to mention one of the most addictive games around. I cant go into detailes (it will fill at least 2 books *not kidding*) but if u want some facts then go 2 wowwiki.com, and plz read and reveiw the (so far) 3 chapters of my book The Ghost of ashenvale (i will be writing a prologue to explain the things that u might not understand)

well thats it (again).

Oh and by the way thanks for the reveiws :)
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:23 pm
Threnody says...

So what if you're weird? At least you're not NORMAL! (insert gasp here)
Yeah. I once know a friend who was ADDICTED TO WOW. it was crazy. Basically he wouldn't shut up about it. From what I've heard from him, WOW is a virtual world where you fight fantastical creatures to level up. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't find anything wrong with kicking balls into hare nets. Especially if those hare nets are set up for Lacrosse. (go Lacrosse!) Why do you hate football?
Bye.

P.S. The people at your school sound very shallow.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

23 Reviews

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 pm
Runelord says...

Lol you really hit the nail on the head with your remark about people at school. WoW is a bit more profound than that but you got the general idea. I have no idea why i hate football I just do :)
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:20 pm
Angel of Death says...

Hello there and welcome to YWS!!

Hah, my friends call me weird and at the beginning of high school, all of my friends went separate ways and books were all I had. I love to read!

Anyways, I hate soccer as well. Its the most annoying game ever but because my friends played it, I cheered for them.

Your name is so unique. I often wish that my mom named me something different. My name is Raven, and I absolutely hate it but until I can change it, I'm stuck with it.

Well, as you can see, I like to ramble, so if you have a need to ramble, just send them my way.

Again, Welcome to YWS and I hope you stay for a very long time.

~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:18 am
gryffgotgame says...

OK, this is so weird. At first, I was joking around about us being twins, but now its starting to actually be true in so many ways. Dude, I am living your exact same life story in the United States. Magic obsessed, an individualist, heavy metal/rock, the best of video games, avid reader, and social outcast (even with "friends")--that's me lol.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:53 pm
LilyJamey says...

Hmm. I've always avoided WoW - seems very addictive and dangerous. Played RuneScape once and got addicted for months.

Bookish outcast? My brother! I have a group of friends, but I'm like the distanced one from the group. Keep your friends close - keep your books closer! I like football though, but I haven't played since ages ago. And this was definitely NOT a waste of time. You sound like my actual brother, who likes magic too (and also a variety of Stephen King novels). Do you like LoTR?
Got YWS?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:52 pm
Threnody says...

Hmm. How does one get addicted to stuff like that? I always thought that they were just virtual sites that had no point whatsoever. Maybe after playing Runescape for only maybe 10 min. before being killed kind of turned me away from those things, but still. Explain. :smt101 :smt020 :smt011 :smt021 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt024 :smt026
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant