z

Young Writers Society

Salve!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:04 pm
Fellow says...

Hey blokes! I was looking for a forum for the ones who write (or want to write *sniff*) and i stumble on this forum.
I would really apreciate if you would search my writings in this forum and give a little comment (or a big one - your choise).

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:35 pm
Lynlyn says...

Salve, Fellow! Quid accidit?

The reason you probably have not received any replies is because of your review ratio. It is a rule on YWS that before you post your first work, you are expected to post at least three reviews of other people's works. After that, you are still expected to maintain that ratio. In other words, when you post your 10th poem or story, you should have already completed 30 reviews. If you have already posted a poem, story, or essay for us to review, you need to review other works before you can expect people to review yours. Often, if you review someone else's work, they'll return the favor.

Once you have completed at least three reviews, click on that link in my signature. If you request to review there, I'll get it done as quickly as I can.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm
Searria H. says...

Fellow,
Wow! You've been busy in the past day! Already 25 posts??? Lynlyn has already told you about the 2 to 1 ratio, so I'm not going to go into that.
Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Everyone is really helpful.
If you need anything, or want me to review any of your stuff in particular, don't hesitate to PM me!

Have fun,
-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 am
Demeter says...

Hi, my fellow young writer!

Ah ha ha. Aren't I so funny? :D Welcome to YWS, I've seen you around for the past few days. It's great that you're already so active. And 11 reviews? People are going to love you. Like they didn't already, haha.

Well, what do you like to write or read? Do you have a favourite author?

Remember to read the rules and whatnot. I'm sure you already have, but it's my job to remind you :D I hope to see you around. You can always PM me if you have any problems.

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:43 am
Fellow says...

Yea... I`ve been active *clap*. When i start writing i can't stop so forgive me if i`m going to write like an obssessed human being. You want to know what i like to read and write ... check my work in the Fantasy stuff - Death of a hero and the other parts of it.
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence