z

Young Writers Society

Poe mustache or hitler mustache?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 pm
jasmine12 says...

Indeed there is. But that's not why we are here. :P
Since I've been a member of the web site for a few weeks now, I think I'm brave enough to post this.
I'm a junior at my high school. (Today was my first day) That alone is enough to get me stressed out-it is something I always tend to do. Which is why I've memorised the 'Don't sweat the small stuff' speech, I've heard it so often I'm sixteen...what a lame age. Everything changes at this age, from childhood to adulthood. Everyone talks to you like an adult, yet treat you like a child.
Where's the justice?
I like laughing and making others laugh. My friends, my close friends, are the types that stick with you until the end. They are the glue that holds my very existence together. Other than them, I usually keep to myself. I am an extremely shy person with a stutter problem--not legit stuttering--but I nervously trip over my own words (and feet) and it's embarrassing.
Some of the kids at school shy away from me, but I think it's funny. Their loss, they don't get the privilige of being my friend. :)
I have a huge issue with picking favorites. For instance, my favorite colores are purple and green. I can never choose just one.
At the moment, I am working on three big novels that are posted up here. My dream is to make it big, to get published and be known. Once that happens, I want my books to become movies, then maybe appear in the films like Stephen King. After that, my dream career of being an actress would take of..... :oops: Not likely.

I have playlist on projectplaylist.com for each one of my stories. They either remind me of the story or i listen to them while writing. I write a lot=listen to music a lot.

At the moment some of my favorites are Jem, Disturbed, System of a down, Avenge sevenfold, pink, the veronicas and many many others.

I have a puppy named Daisy. She is a boston terrior an is more of a dog now. shes almost two? She tends to sleep on my head sometimes.

I like to read other's stories and review. I'm a huge fan of teen romance, vampires, paranormal, and thats it. But I'll read anything if I'm bored enough.
If there are any questions, feel free to pm me. :D

--Jasmine
Last edited by jasmine12 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Clo says...

I'ma really likin' the title of this. What is the difference? I think Poe's is a little longer.... horizontally.

I'm an outgoing person with a stutter problem! Or, like you said, I trip over my words. Stutterers u-ni-ni-nite! *high five*
How am I not myself?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 pm
jasmine12 says...

Yeah, and Poe's face was kind of lop sided. haha!

Yes! I'm not the only one who tripps over my own words!! sweet.
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire