z

Young Writers Society

Hey there

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Tusker93 says...

Hey I've been reading the forum for a few days and though I was skeptical at first I was quickly impressed!

I've learnt so much about writing just through the few days I've been on the forum but I don't know anyone that well as of yet.

I'm open to any critique of my work, if it's really that bad don't be afraid to say it - in fact I'd prefer you say it :).

Hope to meet some cool people on this forum and wish you all the best of luck in your writing and day-to-day lives.

Cheers

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:08 pm
scasha says...

Hey Tusker!

Welcome to YWS aka the best website to procrastinate with (I'm on here all the time)! I love this site and I hope you will too. I'm here if you want to ask any quesiton. PM me anytime. Also, if you have anything you want me to critique, let me know and I'll do it ASAP.

Again, Welcome and have fun! There's a ton of really cool people here who are all willing to help.

Happy Writing,

scasha

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hey Dude,

whats up,

This site is totally rad,

Your avater is Awesome.

Well hope you will enjoy this site,

i will be checking up on you lol

Love
Rebbecca xxxxxxxxxxx
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:44 am
View Likes
Night Mistress says...

Hey tusker,

If you want someone to crit your work, look for the mods. they are the greenies and dark greenies in the site. i am sure they would be more than happy to help you out with your work.

I look forward to seeing your work around.

Night Mistress.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:25 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before you post anything. Please do not break this rule and as well as the other rules.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Demeter says...

Hey Tusker!

How's it going? This sure is an amazing site, isn't it? :D How have you liked it so far? Oh, what a bunch of questions...

Casey has already covered the rule thing, which is a good thing. Reviewing may seem hard or boring at first, but then you'll come to like it. It's almost as fun as getting reviews ;) Besides, you can really feel important when you can be a part of helping someone to improve their writing!

What's your favourite reading/writing genre? Do you have any favourite authors or books? You can tell us anything, it's your topic :)

Anyways. If you feel like you need help around the site, just PM me and I'll help out. See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 pm
Tusker93 says...

Thanks everyone - Glad I got a good reception and cheers Serenity ;).

I've thought the site's great so far and yeah I'm doin' great thanks for askin Demeter :lol:

I've posted one of my poems up and currently waiting for it to be critiqued so :oops:

I'll be spending a bit more time on the site so I hope I'll get to know you all a bit better :).

Talk soon -

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:16 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Hiya hiya hiya!

I'm Jennie!

WElcome to YWS!

Is you have any questions or anything jst pm me!

~la jen~
"Hello, is this thing on?"

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes