z

Young Writers Society

Thething912

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:24 am
thething912 says...

So, I am trying to think of things you don't know about me. Oh, right now I don't have any friends outside the computer. I was never good at making friends *Is shy* Oh, I like to travel I've been to the countries of Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Japan (Only in the airport) Argentina, Bahamas, Caiman Islands, Honduras, New Zealand and Australia. I had to get a Visa for Brazil which I think I have somewhere. I'll try to put the pictures of my trips up on YWS sometime. Oh, I was born with ADD and Asperger a form of Autism. Like, my profile says, I speak Spanish, English, and French. I want to learn Chinese, Arabic, and Japanese. I despise discrimination although, I think most people do. I can never seem to shut up. And, people say that I'm annoy usually because all they care about is sex, money, videos games, violence or getting themselves thrown into the slammer. lol no, really I found that to be somewhat true. Well, I done after managing to bore everyone here. Hehe.
Check out my website for my Photography.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:11 pm
jasmine12 says...

Hey, I'm shy too!!
You've really been to all those places? :shock: That's amazing! I've never been far from home, the farthest was probably new jersey and it was only for the day. How lame?
Are you fluent in all those languages or only know a few things?
I was taught Spanish in school, but almost failed out of it. English is hard enough! :D
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett