StarDuster says...

Hey. I'm new as well.
"With every joy that passes
Something beautiful remains."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 pm
Layleun says...

Hey Germangrl! Welcome to YWS! You didn't say much about yourself, what genre do you write? What ganre do you read? What your favorite flavor cupcake? Do you like Twilight? Sweeney Todd? Tell! ^.~

If you need anything PM me and I'll be glad to help. It'd also be nice if you read the rules ^.^

Welcome to the family,
Lupe

Reviews: 3
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 am
germangrlzrule says...

Well I write some romantic/drama stories. Mostly I like to read other's stories. I like romantic fiction.
About me. I live in America right now but I used to live in Germany, and I can't wait to go back.
I love to travel and I'm learning Spanish right now, hopefully by the time I graduate I will speak 3 languages, German, English, and Spanish. I'm not completely fluent in German, I can mostly have a conversation with someone but I can't quite put a sentence together so I sound a little like this "I go store today. I buy milk bread eggs. Haha so I should work on that before I go back. My parents sent me to an English school when I was little so My first language is English.
I have been to many countries including, Germany, America, Canada, Italy, and France.
I love animals. I live with my Grandparents right now. We have four donkeys, one being only five days old, a miniature horse, 3 dogs, and a cat. If you haven't figured it out yet, we live on a farm. We used to have cows, but we haven't had any for the last few years.
I want to go to college, but I don't think we have the money so I have to get a scholarship through really good grades, sports, chorus, or something. I want to be a doctor.
I really want to make a difference in the world by helping people. I want to help starving children, orphans, and animals.
Hope that helped you get to know me a little better. Happy B-day!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!
& friend request me

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:33 am
Merry_Haven says...

germangrlzrule-
So what type of romantic/drama stories do you write? Like mystery, paranormal, contemporary, etc.
Anyway, you lived in Germany? How cool! I used to take German in h.s. and it was so hard. Believe me, it was.
You've been to Italy and France?! You are so darn lucky!! I wish I was you. What are they like{the countries}? Are they really breathtaking?
Enough said...off I go.
-Merry{oh, you can just call me that.}

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before you post anything. Please do not break this rule and as well as the other rules.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:01 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*jumps up and down, giggling*

Yeas! New person!

I'm Jennie, and welcome to YWS!. If you need anything just pm.

Have fun!

*skips off*
"Hello, is this thing on?"

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 pm
germangrlzrule says...

Merry_Haven
Well I write some fantasy books, and alot of books I write based on my own personal experiences. All my stories have some romance in them though. Yes I lived in Germany and ys these countries are beautiful. I like traveling because each country has it's own unique style or sites that make it different than any other country in the world. Italy is so pretty. I love the food and the guys xD plus there are some really old places there like the colosseum. it really is beautiful. In Canada I saw Niagara falls. In France, the Eiffel tower (sorry i think I spelled that wrong) In Germany there is The Berlin wall and many things Iknow alot from living there. I forgot to add Ireland and Iceland (which is actually Green, lil geography lesson haha). Like I said I've been to alot, I haven't named all of them. Those are most of the main countries people know about I've been to some countries like San Marino. I really want to go to Switzerland and the Caribbean. My parents went to the Caribbean when I moved to my grandparent's house, I was so jealous, they swam with dolphins and went scuba diving. I think It's really important to travel and see everything because it really opens your eyes to new things and you get to meet new people. Some countries are nicer than others. I remember when I was in Italy I was confused because people will say yourwelcome before you say thankyou and you know if someone doesn't say thank you and you go your welcome its usually like with an attitude, but actually in Italy they just say it that way sometimes. But I think everyone should travel as much as they can.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

Howdy and welcome to YWS!!!

We'll get along. If you ever want me to crit your romance stuff just send me a message. :D.

I'm TNC, or Cowgirl, or TN, whatever you would like. Some people even call me Mabel, tis a good Poseidon sense it is such an old name. :S.

Anyways, if you need any help just send me a message, to do that you just click on my picture and then it's under my picture in the profile. (If you didn't already know. :D)

So, welcome to YWS!!!!

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:04 pm
germangrlzrule says...

o my gosh you guys have so many friends haha someone be my friend! haha xD
& friend request me

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:51 pm
Sportgurl46 says...

hey :) i'm kinda late, but i just thought i would welcome you anyway :) :) :)
(tip: you can add people as your friend too ;))

but anywho...welcome :) hope you like it :)

if you need anything or want me to critique your poems or art work (my specialties ;)) or if you just want to talk, please pm me :) :) :)

see yas round ;)

-sport
omg lol thx HD!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:35 am
.:Echelon:. says...

hey welcome to yws!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have fun :D

Love
xXxRebbeccaXxX
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 pm
germangrlzrule says...

& friend request me

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm
Fellow says...

Hey! Welcome ! Start writing :) !
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 am
germangrlzrule says...

woah! Romania... never been there. Haha I can't say that for many countries ( is that how you spell it?) anyway I'm living wiht my parents now and I miss my animals back on the farm...woah was that a redneck sentence if you ever read one! Haha anyway everyone in Germany pretty much lives in apartment.. unless you have alot of money... which I don't. But actually I'm not in Germany... like I said no one can really afford a house up there so my parents moved to America so they cound have one. I'm still almos broke... haha I actually have money. I've been saving up my birthday and christmas money since I was like 8. I always hide it in different places throughout my room. I've been considered running away....I have enough money to rent a small apartment and my friend is talking about it too... we could both get jobs... but I never do it because I know I'll have to come back and life will be even more miserable. so my life so far? well pretty much..... put simply... suckish. But atleast I get to visit my grandparents soon! By the way I'm looking into posting all this stuff on my blog so check it out every once in a while.
& friend request me

"My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu