new

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Hey StarDuster! Welcome to YWS!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

40 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm
StarDuster says...

Hi! Thank you!
"With every joy that passes
Something beautiful remains."

Reviews: 3
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:26 am
germangrlzrule says...

Hello!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!
& friend request me

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:44 am
moosiegirl says...

WELCOME!!! YWS IS AMAZING I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 am
Merry_Haven says...

StarDuster-
Hi! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D
Anyway, make sure you check out the Help and Support tab up at the top. It's Rules and FAQs to help you out.
So tell us a little about yourself. What are your interests? What do you like to read? What genre in writing do you prefer? Fav. food? Song? Movie? Book? TV Show? etc...things like that.
Enough said for now...off I go.
-Merry

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:02 am
WanaBeAuthor says...

Yo, Ive been in YWS for maybe 2 weeks, And I LOVE It. Just stick with it and you may become a great writer. =)
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
Unknown.

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will help you out a lot. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before you post anything. Please be in knowledge of the rules so that you won't break any of them.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:19 pm
StarDuster says...

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me. I already know that I'm going to love it here. As for my interests, I'm of course big on writing. I also know a little about carpentry, but I don't know if it's really an interest of mine. My dad's a carpenter and sometimes I tag along and help him on some of his jobs. I have also always loved to read, which I guess is a good thing, because it seems that people say if you're interested in becoming a great writer that reading is the key. So I don't have any trouble there. I have a wide variety of music that I love and my favorite food is always changing. I would have to say that it's probably mexican (especially tacos) or maybe some of the interesting vegetarian foods that I've discovered over the past year. I'm not a vegetarian, before you ask, but I have some very close friends who are. :D And I know "vegetarian food" isn't exactly a category, but for me it is. My favorite book is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, but I have lots of favorite authors, it just takes me a while to remember them all. :wink: I'm very excited joining the Young Writers Society. I hope that I'll get to know some of you better, as well. Thanks again!
"With every joy that passes
Something beautiful remains."

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm
Kyuubi says...

Yo! I know I'm one of the many who have welcomed you but I felt like tagging along. I know this welcome is pretty short, so if you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to get back to you and answer anything you might have asked.

~Wolfie~

P.S. Have fun!!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:59 pm
Runelord says...

Just to say hi if u love fantay plz PM me so we can share ideas if not... PM me if u want anything else lol :)
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*jumps up and down*

Yeas! New person! Again!

I'm Jennie, and if you need anything just pm me.

Oh, and welcoem to YWS!

*skips off*

*yeah I'm a hugh greeter person and love to talk*
"Hello, is this thing on?"

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Rakun says...

Hi, be very welcome and enjoy the YWS site.
Because we are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo, there is going to be a high activity :). Read us!

Anyway, take care and keep writing.

moosiegirl wrote:WELCOME!!! YWS IS AMAZING I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

:shock:

I'v read... "don't upper capital letters in the complete post"..... or whatever.
My mate, be very careful wihen writing.
Don't matter what, just WRITE!

Do you YWS?

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore