z

Young Writers Society

Rawther new. . .

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Hi I am tabitha Lillian, I happened across YWS serching for other teen authors. I love writing, mostly vampires fiction, and love the twilight series. My favoite author is Ameila Atwarer-Rhodes though! I am currently working on my first novel, A Bloodied Rose. I have posted the first bit on here and you can chck out my website www.tabithalillian.com please read my story and comment though! I love getting comments and hope people can help me out with ways to tweek my story. Well what else about me as an author, I have started like three or four storys and only gotten like two pages into them before leaving them there and forgetting. I write on impulse and some times dont carry through with the story, its my curse. .
Living in a tower

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:02 pm
sokool15 says...

Hey, welcome to YWS... though I see you're already a Junior Writer now, congrats. :)
Need help, critiques or a friendly helping hand, just pm me! I'm always at your service.

Yours ever,
MademoiselleKool 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

86 Reviews

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm
Tabithalillian says...

why thank you! and I love your avatar!
Living in a tower

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 pm
sokool15 says...

Thanks. I liked it too, because it's kind of what I would look like if I were more old-fashioned and elegant. :P

I love twilight too, btw - I think it's the best vampire books ever written, really... well, okay, maybe not EVER, but close.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

86 Reviews

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Tabithalillian says...

tee hee! Yes very close. I really liked Bloodline, it was amazing very elegent yet strange and off beat. I look nothing like my avatar though.
Living in a tower

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm
ldsprincess says...

Ahhhh! twilight and Amelia are awesome!

Welcome, pm if you need help!
"She's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile!"
-Misery Buisness by Paramore

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:25 am
RowanHowler says...

Hey!

AAR was the first "vampire author" I read and I was instantly endeared as well! Welcome aboard, I'm a newbie as well. I hope you have fun here! Please feel free to let me know if you need a review anytime and of course you are welcome in my port as well, lol. Thanks for the really nice review for "Panic", too. I have the same curse as you as far as not finishing ;-), and I bet a lot of authors here can relate. Cheers.
Is it any wonder I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Keane

86 Reviews

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:36 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Yes, it is a curse, but I adore Ameila so much and I am glad that I am not the only one. For a little while there I though I was just a creepily obsessed fan. Well thanks you every one and I loved the story Panic, it was short yet wonderful! I also loved that one I cant think of the title, about the book store and some thing like A Bloody Quill or some thing. . .cant remember but I loved it!
Living in a tower

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 pm
Sakah says...

Ooh, you've read Bloodline too? That's awesome! I didn't read the sequal to it yet - it was pretty good, but I didn't uber love the ending.

Good luck with A Bloodied Rose! Haha, I started on a vampire novellaish thing too, but I kind of doubt that it'll ever see the light of day. I've only written under 3,000 words...
Music is like candy, you have to throw away the wrappers ^-^

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." — Confucius

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell