z

Young Writers Society

Brand-spankin'-New

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:10 am
Tabithalillian says...

Hi, my name is Tabitha Lillian. Tabitha or Tab is fine. (I only let people I really know call me tabby) I have started my own website for a book I am currently writing (www.tabithalillian.com) called A Bloodied Rose. Yes it is a vampire book. I like cliche thank you very much. And I truly hope it is not too much like twilight. I adore those books and try not to realy on the too much. I am 14 and joined to look for some storys by teen authors and hopefully get a few people to check out my website and comment of the storys I post on here. A few things you should know about me, one, I adore vampires in an almost creepy obsessed way. I am also a truly scary penguin by the name of Lemonade943, I enjoy acting and singing, I am the queen of typos and half finished storys, and. . . . .I really like frozen gummy bears. If you do check out my website then comments are more than appreaciated. Well thats all for now. My head is all stuffed up and I dont feel like typing much more so I hope to meet some....people, or vampires on here. Sincerly, Tabitha Lillian. :shock: :lol:

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 am
Cade says...

My cat's name is Lillian! I also love the name Tabitha. :D

Hope you like it here!
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

86 Reviews

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:56 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Thanks. I like the name Tabitha too, and the name lillian. I will like it here, just need to submit some thing now. .
Living in a tower

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm
writer_ally_reader says...

Hey!
As you can see i am pretty new here too! i absolutly love the twilight series! But my writing tends to lean towards other kinds of fantasy! I love, Love stories!! I am currently writing two stories because I can't decide which one to go on... You can call me ally...i'll call you Tab... <3
p.s. i am a person- no vampire :(

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:53 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Tab-

Oh, A Bloodied Rose. I could just tell it was a vamp story, without reading the next sentence.

Frozen gummy bears? Are those really good? I should try it sometime.

Oh, and welcome! I hope you find this place welcoming and Lot's of fun.

Remember to check out the help and support tab. {it's up at the top}. Rules, FAQ, and much more.

well, off I go...and it's great to know a little about you!

-Merry{oh, just call me that.}

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:01 pm
Alainna says...

Hello Tab and welcome to YWS!! I'm Alainna and you can decide whether I'm human or a vampire. :D I am also currently in love with Edward Cullen so....

Anyways, if you need anything at all then feel free to pm me and I'll be more than happy to help you out as best as I can. You may also want to check out the Help & Support tab on the drop down menu and the Buddy System.

All the best with that book of yours! I hope you like it here.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

86 Reviews

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:45 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Thank you everyone for responding!
1.Frozen gummy bears are most tasty
2. As I said before, Chiche is my speacilty
3. do you like my avatar? i made it my self!
ok back to buiness, so happy to meet all of you! Hope you will check out my website and I submitted part one of my story on the romantic fiction forum! I am rather put out that there are no vampires on this site but humans will do just fine! I will most likley pm all of you for help! And thanks again!
Living in a tower

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller