z

Young Writers Society

I wanna talk about ME

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 am
Kaylyn says...

Hi, my name's Kaylyn. My interests include reading(duh), writing(duh), cheerleading, drawing, playing sports like softball and volleyball, and scrapbooking. I started loving to read in 3rd grade, I started writing in 6th grade. Yes, I know I started to write a little late but hey, I am into it now. I played softvall for 8 years, and volleyball for 2. I am into my second year of competition cheeleading. I scrapook in my spare time.

I work as a volunteer at the YMCA Gymnastics and am big into FFA. I hate math with a passion but I love every other subject in school. I am the oldest of seven children, so the only time I get on the computer it is to work on my book, Half-Blood.

My favorite books include Stephanie Myers Twilight series(it is the only vampire books I have ever read, Abarat, the Pendragon series, and the Uglies series. The Twilight series is my favorite by far, but the others are really good too. I read like 75 books this summer, because well I get super bored during the summer.

Right now I am working on my first novel Half-Blood, and I really need critiques, which is why I came here. I also am going to try to attampt some poems, and try a short story of every kind. I am a Junior at my high school, so only two years to go til graduation. Well thats all about me pretty much.
Last edited by Kaylyn on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:26 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Hi Kaylyn! I am Tabitha Lillian. I also adore the twilight series and am looking to read the uglies. What genre do you like to write and do you have your own website for your storys? Mine is called www.tabithalillian.com it is home to my most recent work A Bloodied Rose, a vampire book. I would love it if you checked it out and commented! So, have you read breaking dawn yet? I thought it was good. Well. . I dont have anything more to say now. .
Living in a tower

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:33 pm
Kaylyn says...

Yes, I have read breaking Dawn, and I loved it. The end of the book was bittersweet though. A happy ending, but the last one. Yes I have a websire for my stories, kaylynstout.googlepages.com. Sure I'll go check it out!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore