z

Young Writers Society

Seems like a logical place to go...

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 am
CoreMeltDown says...

once I register and post in the welcome thread, so I have come.

About me?

1) I'm a fifteen year old male.
2) I live in Tampa, Florida
3) I was born on Christmas of 1992
4) I skipped a grade ((2nd))
5) I am going into Junior year
6) I go to Berkeley Prep School
7) I am planning on taking Etymology, Astronomy, Meteorology, Robotics 1, Robotics 2, World Religion III, Precalculus, Honors U.S. History, Honors Chemistry, and English 11 next year. The first 6 classes are all 1 semester courses.
8) I am a rather large man ((child, whatever)) at 6'3" 254lbs.
9) I am a huge sports fan. I love baseball especially, and also watch Football, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, and Soccer ((whenever international play is involved)).
10) I am of Romanian decent and usually travel out of country every summer.
11) I like to think I'm a harsh critic ((I guess that will be up to whoever I critique. All in due time))
12) I am a fan of anime, admittedly the mainstream. My favorites are YuYu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, FMA ((parts of it at least)), DBZ ((its what I grew up with. When you learn the reason the fight scenes are so long you can give it a break. While the characters are stereotypical of the Shonen Jump model, it was one of the first to use them so you can't call them cliché)), and Ranma 1/2.
13) I revealed everything except my adress and last name because I am willing to push the envelope of pedophilia =p ((not because I enjoy the idea, but because I'm 'daring' =p))

I'm sure many people aren't finding me funny =p

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 am
Clo says...

You're 15 and 6'3"?! Oh my. :shock: I'm nineteen and, um, five feet! On the dot! How intimidating.

I'm a huge FMA nut. Other than that, I don't really watch/read a lot of anime.
How am I not myself?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 pm
Sakah says...

Nice to meet you!

I read a lot of manga (mostly Shonen Jump, like Bleach, Inuyasha, Naruto) and I like FMA and Fruits Basket too ^-^

Oh and by the way, my nickname did not originate from the show Avatar (even though the Sokka in it is awesome)
Music is like candy, you have to throw away the wrappers ^-^

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." — Confucius

"We're just all nosy little busybodies."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi