z

Young Writers Society

All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:34 pm
Clo says...

I wouldn't want to do that. I don't want my arm to one day mold into me and sass me back.

BTW: This is officially the most interesting introduction thread ever.
How am I not myself?

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:52 pm
Koszczuk says...

-Ignores reproduction talk-

Welcome Carr, obviously we already know eachother but what the heck?

You're beautiful.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 am
Carr says...

Marmy, you have a sexy name. And sexy hair.

--

I think starfish-stuff would be regeneration, not reproduction. Although ... being able to regenerate limbs should be my new favorite superpower.

No, I still prefer flight.

--

This is the most interesting introduction thread ever? I. Must. Not. Pity. You. -fails-

I shall now attempt to become a permanent fixture, while watching the Olympics and editing a novel.

Random avatar

Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:13 am
Carr says...

I dunno. I don't think "sexy" is a swear word. Then again, I have a few friends my age that are uncomfortable hearing me say it ...

Maybe I should go back and edit it out? Your name is beautiful, and your hair is beautiful. xP

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 am
rubberduck says...

Err...

Heh. Welcome.

There doesn't seem to be anything I can tell you.
Well...
Yeah.

So, just stick to the rules and you'll be alright, yeah? :)

Oh. Goodness knows how anyone can enjoy Maths.
I tried to enjoy it once. It was a failed attempt.

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am
PenguinAttack says...

Two cents!

Flying is totally not the coolest super hero power you can have. Swimming is. Honest. *nods*

Welcome to the site, kiddo. ^^ Always nice to see a new face. Here and there if you ever need a chat or whatnot.

Also, say sexy all you like, kidlet. Some of us smexier ones *shines* will even help you with that whole "navigation" problem you're having. *has never had an issue with it*

Welcome and trah.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

Random avatar

Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:44 pm
Carr says...

Well, I've only dreamed about swimming twice, and the second time, I started flying instead. And I love my flying dreams. All of them. Even the ones in which I'm a murderer that escaped from prison in NYC, trying to outrun the police (they can't fly) while getting revenge and catching up with old girlfriends. Or the nicer ones, where it's ten minutes to the apocalypse, and I spend the last ten minutes flying, and then the rest of the world is inspired to fly with me.

Swimming -- not so interesting. I actually haven't been to the pool voluntarily for quite some time.

I think I only have problems with the navigation because I compare it with the other sites I've been on. Some of them (like TW) have just one main page, and some of them (like YWO) have two. This one is just ... interesting. I like the way it looks, though. Aside from the ads, which I guess are unfortunately necessary.

Maybe I should get an avatar. -sigh-

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:56 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey welcome =] I feel out of touch now because I had no idea until just now that TW or YWO or anything existed. I guess that means I miss out the drama (which is good).

I think the coolest superpower would be phazing through stuff like Kitty from X-Men =] I like the sound of that. Although flying is good too.

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore