z

Young Writers Society

Ello there~

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 am
Sakah says...

Ello there fellow members of this cool-looking site!

You will find me (Sakah) on a lot of various sites (The Lex, other Twilight sites, Youtube, Deviant Art, etc)

I have always despised writing, but I gave a shot at writing fanfiction (David Archuleta fics) in March, and now here I am, a Twilight fic writer!

If you want to know a little bit of my likes (I won't post dislikes), here they are

Fave Bands - Green Day, Muse, Fall Out Boy, The Killers, U2, Switchfoot, AC/DC, The Beatles, Rob Zombie, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Andrew Lloyd Webber, etc.

Fave Manga - Godchild, Bleach, Naruto, The Wallflower, Zombie Powder, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara, Bring It On! (it's actually manwha...), etc.

Fave Books - Twilight, Harry Potter, Vampire Diaries, Vampire Chronicles, The Memoirs of a Geisha, Warriors, etc.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 am
Adnamarine says...

Hiyas!!!! Welcome to YWS, etc. etc. :D
Would you guess, not only does the site look cool, but it actually is!! No kidding;) Really you'll love it here, I know you will... that is... wait, how come you despise writing? You obviously write... fanfiction anyway. Do you mean you despise it being done, or you despise doing it?

:D

Anyhoo, I love pretty much all the bands you named! I'm not that familiar with AC/DC, but I'm pretty sure I know at least a couple of their songs. So, yeah. You like good music:) Terrific!

kk, so just to get you started on things here, we do have a rule that says you need to write two reviews before posting any of your own writing. And after that you need to keep a 2:1 ratio.

So, I hope you have fun here. This place is really great, we've got awesome people. If you need anything, let me know.

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:40 am
Chirantha says...

Hey there,welcome to YWS.

You'll soon see that this is a really great cool site.At first you'll think that everyone here know everyone else but don't worry you'll find some friends.

So get to know the rules and start some reviewing.Then you can post.

Have a great time here. :D

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:02 am
View Likes
Night Mistress says...

Hey there,

Welcome to YWS.

you will feel at home here with all the twilight fans.

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 pm
Leja says...

Hey there, Sakah! Yes, this is a *very* cool site! :D

Fanfiction can be pretty awesome like that ^_^ That's more or less where I started writing too. In fact, there's a whole forum for it!

Hope you're finding everything alright, but if not, let us know. We're happy to help.

Hope to see you around,
Leja

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf