z

Young Writers Society

I'm New...

Reviews: 2
Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:59 am
Malae says...

So Jared wanted me to join the site because he says I write good, I was like, sure I do. So he told me to post here and introduce myself!

Hi, I'm Malae.

Lol.

-Mal
Sad Sucks; Happy Rocks! -My boyfriend, Jared! (also known as BigBadBear)

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 am
BigBadBear says...

Malae!!!!!!! Hey!

Okay, before everyone rats you out, there's a rule here that you have to review 2 things before you post 1 story. If you need help critiquing or something you can ask me. :)

Also, if you need a critique on one of your stories, please chuck a PM my way. I'll surely do it!

Welcome to YWS, Malae.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 am
View Likes
Firearris says...

Hey Malae and Welcome to...YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!!! I'm Firearris, Fire, Arris, FA, Arri, or you can make something up if you want. :D I'm One of Jared's friends on here, ^_^ One of the rules for the site is where for every story or poem that you post, you should critique two things. (our 2:1 rule) Since I have to go, I have to cut this short, at the top right corner, I suggest you click the "Help and Support" tab and read the items there.

Feel free to PM me for anything!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 am
Prokaryote says...

Well, if you already write good, then you will learn to write even gooder.

Pork

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:07 am
Clo says...

Yes, here you learn to write gooder. Learn to be are graet riter!

Haha. Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. You already have a mentor buddy in Jared. Aw! I'll be your friend too! ^_^
How am I not myself?

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:15 am
Jon says...

Hey Malae, BBB's girlfriend huh, Welcome to YWS and I'm sure you'll love it here. Jared says you write well? I would love to read some of your work and decide for myself!

Welcome once more

---Jon---
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 am
JFW1415 says...

Malae wrote:So Jared wanted me to join the site because he says I write good

Just so you know, I'm now shunning you.

Welcome to the site! I take some getting used to (I'm a grammar nazi, as many who have responded so far are,) but I'm sure you'll love me. *Evil laugh*

~JFW1415

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:33 am
Monki says...

Hey! My name's Monki. I've got too many nicknames to count, so I won't list those. Just call me what ever you want. Most call me by my username though, unless they know me in real life. :D

So, Jared's girlfriend, eh? *nudges you* Lol. Jared's a really awesome guy. He's a keeper, right?

Well, everyone else has already told you the 'rules' and what not, so I'll just say, 'Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you're going to love it here if you're anything like Jared. XD He sure loves it here anyway. Well, if you've got any questions and Jared's not around to answer them for you, be sure to PM me!'

<3,
Monki
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Layleun says...

Triple Threat has a girlfriend we never knew about! OOOoooooOOoOOO. Nice to meetcha, Malae. I'm trying to pronounce your name in my head but it's not coming out right =P What the phonetics for it?

Oh, forgot the happy intro. I started off with the oddball one which I shouldn't do. So, I'm Lupe. Welcome to YWS! It's really fun here as Jare might have told you. There are also a lot of... 'festive' people here, if you get my drift. I, being one of them, should know. I'm sure if you have any questions you could ask Jared but if you need a second opinion on anything (because we should never trust boys ^.~) PM me or write in my guestbook! ^.^

Welcome to the Family,
Lupe

If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner