z

Young Writers Society

New member here

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 pm
lilmiss says...

Hi there. How's it going? My name is Megan. I'm 18. I'm a writer, of course. I'm going to be attending college in the Spring, either Savannah College of Art and Design or NYU. Not sure yet. But either way I'm going to be majoring in Dramatic Writing. ^_^ I dunno what else to say. But if you have any questions fire away. :)
-lilmiss

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:31 pm
Meshugenah says...

Hi! *waves* Welcome to YWS! College in the spring, eh? Graduate early? Oh, and NYU! I went to NYC for the first time recently, and I absolutely loved it! But that's totally beside the point!

Dramatic writing? What does that entail, exactly? I would guess drama of some sort, but that's a guess! I'm an English Lit major meself (who spends too much time in every department other than hers!)

Anyhoo! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I'm happy to help! Make sure you read the rules and enjoy your stay!

Mesh
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Alainna says...

Hola and welcome to YWS!!

Ah, you may want to check out the Help & Support tab - there's loads of helpful stuff under there.

Dramatic writing? That sounds really cool - we don't have courses like that over here.

Well, all the best with your writing and I hope you like it here.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 pm
thething912 says...

Aah! Another 18 year old newbie. *Goes crazy trying to find out where all these 18 year olds are coming from*

Anyway, welcome!
Check out my website for my Photography.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:56 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hi, Megan. I am going to college in the fall too.

anywho, Welcome to YWS.

If you need anything, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 pm
Stori says...

Hello, Megan. Most folks 'round here call me Kyte. *shakes hands*

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 pm
sofi says...

Hey :D

Welcome to YWS! I think you'll really like it here. It's easy to become addicted to! What kind of thing do you write?

If you have any questions or want anything critiquing then feel free to pm or ask and I'd be happy to!

sofi
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl