Camm says...

Hey, The Name Is Cameron

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

Hi Cameron,

Mind tellin us a tad bit more????

I'm TNC, Cowgirl, or TN. Up to you what you call me. I will crit you work as long as you ask after school starts up and my life calms down. :D. IF you need anything pm me. I can always do that. :D

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 am
View Likes
myfreindsavamp says...

Hay. Just as the post above. Tell us more.Are you shy? It seems like it from your first post.

What do you like to write, read, listen to? Anything would help us to get to know you better and what you like to write best.

See ya around.

-Amber
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:46 am
View Likes
mizz-iceberg says...

HOWDY Camm!! (feeling cowboy-ish today)
Welcome to YWS!!!!!
So if you're like most new members you're probably slightly confused about what's going on around here. And that's dandy!

But we're here if you need help. PM anyone with their names in GREEN or BLUE and they'd love to help you out.

Yes it would be lovely to know more about you.

Anyhow this is a great site for young writers and I'm super glad that you joined!!!

I'm Mizz Iceberg, but you call me whatever you please. And I'm here if you ever need any help.
I'm looking forward to reading your work and seeing you around this site.

Now on to the rules

You should probably get familiar with these rules right away:

All stories and poems must be rated accordingly. If they have vulgar language, please rate them as 'R.'

Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this is not the case with comments. All inappropriate comments will be edited.

Members are asked to withhold on submitting work until they post two reviews. After one has done, a member can submit as much work as he/she may like, although it is requested that one keeps the ratio of reviews to work to at least 2 to 1.

This is a writers forum, and thus "net speak" or "1337" is simply not allowed.

Be sure to check out the Guides and FAQs if you ever have trouble navigating. This site can seem confusing at first.

I'm sure you'll have have lots of fun here and also be able to improve your writing and help other improve theirs.

These are pretty much all the basic rules but it would still be a great idea to check out the GUIDES and FAQs.

Last but not least, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Toodles for now!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hi Cameron! The Name Is Adna (=

I'm going to assume you're a writer. I think it's a pretty safe assumption considering you just joined a writer's site (: I'm correct, aren't I? Well, what kinds of things do you like to write? We have individual sections for just about every single kind of thing you could write. Do you like poetry? lyrics? fantasy? historical fiction? fan-fic? sci-fi?

Well, I hope you find yourself having a good time here. I'm sure you will (: We have a group of incredible people here, I'm sure you included, now that you've joined the ranks.

So I guess the rules have been pretty much covered for you (: So I just wanta tell you about some of the stuff here. You can go to the Information Desk (in the Community section) for updates. We have usergroups you can take a look at (click the Groups tab at the top). We have blogs, we have generators (to see what those are, click on Downloads and Games, under the Community tab), and even our own e-zine, Squills.

If you feel a bit overwhelmed at first, no worries. I felt that way at first also, but you'll get used to it in no time. And if you have any questions, I'm here (=

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:04 pm
Jon says...

Hi cammeron, my name is Wiseman, although you can call me Jon. This site is so great and in time you will see that, also your writing skills will improve here too!

however there are rules to the site and they ask that for every post of your own work that you do two reviews, it's an unspoken rule to have the post to review ratio to 2/1 meaning for every piece of work you put up you should review two other people's work.

As a warning, this site is very addicting and very hard to get off of :D

Cammeron, you will love it here!

If you need any help with anything then just pm me.

---Jon---
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:19 pm
View Likes
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hey Cameron How is it going? Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society)
I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL for short. Well what is there to say about this site uhm......
There is a lot of interesting things to do like welcome people like I do (Greeters) Or review people's work (Instructor).
Before you submit make sure you check out the guidelines for the submitting.

Also you can listen in on the radio. Play some games or do the polls every now and then. But there is a lot to keep you busy. Good Luck with everything.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM me anytime. Thanks! :D

See you around :)

SimonCowellLuver (SCL)
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm
View Likes
Gahks says...

Hey Cameron! The name is Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you!

Do tell us some more about yourself; we'd love to hear what you're like and what you get up to!

What kind of things do you like to read/write? I really enjoy poetry as well as crime fiction; what about you? Do you have any hobbies or interests? Me, I like cycling, modern foreign languages and public speaking.

Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind.

See you around!

Friendly Gahks

:D
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:43 pm
View Likes
Leja says...

Welcome Camm; glad you're here! :D

Hope to see you around
- Leja

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg