z

Young Writers Society

Viva la vida

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:52 pm
gamechanger10 says...

Random facts about me:

1) I've written 3 novels in my lifetime.

2) I'm obsessed with the TV shows Bones and House. :D

3) I'm a fraternal twin.

4) I love soccer: Go Brazil!

5) My favorite player is Ronaldinho Gaucho, who was recently bought by AC Milan from Barcelona.

6) I spend way too much time on the computer.

7) I often stay up all night reading Calvin and Hobbes or other random books in my room.

8) I play the french horn and the mellophone (I call it the mellonphone), but I hate them both.

9) I confuse myself a lot thinking about why everything is and why I'm me, etc. Only the more general my thoughts get, the more confused I become.

10) People often misunderstand me and misinterpret my actions.

11) Everyone in my family has names that start with J, except for my youngest cousin, Carolyne, and four others.

12) My name is Jocelyn. Not Joce. Jocelyn.
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 pm
clueless says...

psshhhh joce, jocelyn.... same thing. =]
"It is a dull mind that can think of only one way to spell a word."

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:28 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! I love House! Bones I don't watch, but House, I'm going to marry that man.
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 am
RoryLegend says...

Yay Bones...me and my grammy grams watch it all the time. That and The Closer.

Viva La Vida means long live life (or so I was told by a level 5/6 spanish student)

9) I confuse myself a lot thinking about why everything is and why I'm me, etc. Only the more general my thoughts get, the more confused I become.

Dude I totally feel you on that!^^^^

Haha I like how everyone in your family has a name starting with J..like the Duggers. (sp) If you don't know who they are, they are like a really big family who all have J names and had a few tv shows made about them. They were pretty cool. All of the kids were homeschooled (i miss beind homeschooled!) and they like built their own house. They were pretty tight.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:51 pm
gamechanger10 says...

I can't wait for the new season of Bones!!!
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 pm
horsez919 says...

hahaha u dont like joce?? well i never called you that. oh well...mellophone..hmm. =]

[=

-horsez919

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 am
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

Viva la vida = The life lives.

Of this much I'm... pretty sure.

Hello, by the way. ^.^

-Halleluja
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 am
powerofthree says...

yes I know Spanish very well...I'm pretty fluent...Viva la Vida means "the life lives" so yes cold and broken halleluja, you are correct. I love soccer and am on the computer way to much too. I also stay up all night reading.

10) People often misunderstand me and misinterpret my actions.
same there again.

all of the boys' in my family (my brothers, me, etc.) names start with and 'R' while all of the girls (my sisters) start will an 'A.' Plus all of my sisters and my mother's middle name is Ann. It's weird. Plus my nephew's name begins with 'R.'

Some other things about me:
1. I like to write (duh!)
2, Never was home-schooled
3. Writing a novel
4. I am always looking for people to base on for my novel
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."-Jules de Gaultier

"No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies."-Daisy Bates

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides