z

Young Writers Society

New here

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Hi everyone!
I just joined this writing community and I hope it'll be lots of fun. I can't wait to read some of your work and hopefully get reviews on mine. Thanks!
-Merry_Haven

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 pm
Rydia says...

Hey there, welcome to the team! It's good to meet you, Haven. Or would you prefer Merry as a nickname? Either way, why not tell us a little about yourself: what are your hobbies? Favourite genre and author?

If you need a hand around the site or are looking for a critique, feel free to pm me and don't forget to check out the rules.

Hope to see you around the site,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 am
GordonRamsayLuver says...

Hi I am GordonRamsayLuver also known as GRL. But welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) :D

I hope you have fun like i do. Nice to meet you. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me anytime.

Well see you around GordonRamsayLuver (GRL) 8)
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday.

Your the reason why I download hate Icons!

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am
Adnamarine says...

HI Merry! Welcome to YWS!!! We're getting so many new users all the time, but we certainly wouldn't want you to feel that your arrival goes unnoticed, which it doesn't. We're very glad to have you here:D

This really is a great place to get good feedback on writing. Everyone is very helpful, and very honest (even if that sometimes means that their review isn't as favorable as we might wish). It really does help improve one's writing, and it's very encouraging. It definitely helped me.

As for fun, you couldn't have found a better place. Besides all the writing sections, we have usergroups, a chatroom (you can enter it after you have 25 reviews), and just all kinds of incredible people. So, you just see if you can even help enjoying yourself:)

If you have any questions, let me know! I look forward to reading some of your work.

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:04 pm
Alainna says...

Hello, ello, Merry_Haven and welcome to YWS!!

Ooh, I love your avatar - its kinda morbid but at the same time reminds me of strawberries and cream. :shock:

If you need anything at all then feel free to pm me and I'll be more than happy to help you out. Also, you may wanna check out our Buddy System.

All the best with your writing and I hope to see you around.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey, Merry!

Thanks for reading my stories.

if you need anything, let me know okay.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

"Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi